Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whenever I need motivation I HATE WOMEN

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Whenever im working out and i trying my bezt to achieve those last two repz... I think "women are fucking slutz, they will never care about me" and im able to finish my workout

Whenever i feel unmotivated i start insulting women and realize itz my duty to become better , so i practice guitar or practice languagez

anyone does thiz

YOUR LAST REP ON BICEPS CURLING WITH 10LBS DUMBBELL YOU ARE ALMOST AS DUMB AS THAT DUMBBELL FUCKING IDIOT WEAK POVERTY SLUT I AM TRANING FOR STAMINA REAL POWER AND UFC STYLE TRAINING NOT ISOLATION FAKE EXCERSISES FOR NORMIES (IN VIDEO GAME)

WHAT A DERANGED POTHEAD I THOUGHT THAT YOU MEANT GYM TRANING NOT GUITAR FOR DERANGED DAMN FAGGOTS AND RETARD JFL AT YOU LOSER (IN VIDEO GAME)
both
chill down, snair :smonk:

i used to have that kind of motivation, like some kind of lone wolf. but now i just don't have the energy for anything anymore

This is so relatable.
I also play instruments, I sing and play guitar, and my only motivation for practicing is to one day express my hate for women through songs.

Smoke weed, hate women

I can relate to this. Whenever I bench I think about how much superior we are to foids. All incels should strive to improve themselves as much as possible, whether it be gymmaxxing or careermaxxing, so that foids will know their place as our inferiors.
Very based truecel motivation.

Same for me but with bullies, not with foids