Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever I see people holding hands or kissing or having their intimacy with each other, I am not sure if I'm depressed or angry

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
FUCK THIS SHIT! As a subhuman, it makes my blood boil when I see normies holding hands.

I feel like going ER. Specially when my looksmatches are with Chad.

I can't even watch movies or series because I see this every time there.

High School couples make me depressed

College couples (made) me angry

It really is a powerful annoyance/nuisance. Public affection should be outlawed. Just brainless animals being brainless animals. Nobody wants to see that bullshit. Couples are literal garbage.

It really is a powerful annoyance/nuisance. Public affection should be outlawed. Just brainless animals being brainless animals. Nobody wants to see that bullshit. Couples are literal garbage.

It's even more disgusting coming from people you are familiar with cuz they know u're incel and just rub the salt

it's called ressentiment bro

It's even more disgusting coming from people you are familiar with cuz they know u're incel and just rub the salt
I KNOW RIGHT? Like how insensitive can you be towards someone you know is rotting, lonely, and suffering? People are uncaringly selfish monsters. Just smug faggots until thEiR little fun inevitably ends.

I KNOW RIGHT? Like how insensitive can you be towards someone you know is rotting, lonely, and suffering? People are monsters. Just smug faggots until thEiR little fun inevitably ends.

do they also tend to look after at you with some smug face and half ignore you half give you bare minimum attention?

I hate these smug normies so much

I was on vacation and it felt like 24/7 suicidefuel seeing those attractive couples walking around while I hanged out with my boomer parents

do they also tend to look after at you with some smug face and half ignore you half give you bare minimum attention?

I hate these smug normies so much
They mainly try to act innocent but that "half ignore you half give you bare minimum attention" shit is definitely supreme/potent ragefuel.

They mainly try to act innocent but that "half ignore you half give you bare minimum attention" shit is definitely supreme/potent ragefuel.
Normies ghost me all the time in public but talk friendly in private.

Normies ghost me all the time in public but talk friendly in private.
Same. People always pick and choose when they want and don't want to interact with me. Unfairly bias faggots they are.

I get angry and depressed.

That's ER fuel.

We are told we can't have it but we're also shoved that shit to our faces