Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am super depressed about some piece of clothing and I don't know why

S

Sdankra17

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
WARNING!

PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU ARE A STRAIGHT MALE WHO HAVE A FETISH FOR MAXI SKIRTS, TARTAN SKIRTS, AND PRIVATE SCHOOL PLEATED SKIRTS WHOSE PLEAT STYLE ARE FOLDED KNIFE PLEATS!

THE SKIRT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS BASICALLY THE TYPICAL UNIFORM TARTAN PLEATED SKIRT THAT FEMALE STUDENTS OF CATHOLIC PRIVATE HIGHSCHOOLS WEAR. REMEMBER THEM? IF ANY OF YOU WERE STUDENTS OF CATHOLIC PRIVATE HIGHSCHOOLS AND NOT PUBLIC HIGHSCHOOLS, YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! OKAY, I'LL GO FURTHER! I AM TALKING ABOUT THE TYPICAL TARTAN PLEATED SKIRTS THAT MANY TYPICAL ANIME HIGHSCHOOL GIRL CHARACTERS WEAR! YUP! THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

READING FURTHER WILL MAKE YOU THE SADDEST ETERNALLY DEPRESSED PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IF YOU HAVE A FETISH FOR TARTAN AND ALL OF THOSE SKIRTS THAT I MENTIONED!

Like what they say, IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

What?! Still reading further, huh? Reckless bastard!

Okay! Don't say I didn't warn you!

Now here I go!

Attention! I have nothing against Celtic males and Celtic females both modern and ancient! I am also an atheist but I don't hate religious people.

Hello! I am a 17 year old boy who is very depressed and the reason will probably make you laugh but I am very serious. Please, don't laugh at me. I am not trolling. I am truly in a deep sad state right now. I am a straight male boy. I am not gay. I am not into dudes.

Please don't bully me! I am very sad now.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Why is reality often disappointing?

I know that my reason for being depressed will probably make you people laugh and think that I am a troll but I am really serious. This has made me super depressed for many days and I can't get over it. They say time heals everything but it's not working for me.

I just found out that tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats came from ancient ferocious violent brutal tribal pagan Celtic warrior males and not from feminine English female students of Christian private highschools.

The tartan and that pleated skirt are my sole source of attraction. I am sad. It's like I want to die.

I won't be able to see the tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats the same way anymore especially in the skirt's maxi form. Now I feel awkward obsessing over those tartan pleated skirts. When I was obsessing over tartan and those pleated skirts, I felt like I was obsessing over feminine English girl students of Christian private highschools. Now, it feels like I am obsessing over ancient ferocious violent brutal tribal pagan Celtic warrior males so now, it feels awkward, embarrassing, and depressing.

It's funny that tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats are seen as the most feminine and girliest clothing but what's ironic is that Celts are considered to be the manliest people in the whole world today. The fuck?! It's like the gods of destiny and fate played a cruel trick on me and boys like me! A cruel joke!

Please don't laugh at me. I am not trolling. I am serious. This is really the reason I really got depressed.

Why is reality so cruel?! I wish I never had access to the Internet because the Internet is the reason I learned that kilts and the tartan came from ancient ferocious violent brutal tribal pagan Celtic warrior males who battled, raided, sacked, and plundered the civilization of the ancient pagan Roman Empire(By the way, the ancient pagan Romans thought of the ancient pagan Celts as uncivilized savages).

I hate reality!

I really can't get over it.

In a feminine way, tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats just look so sexy, so attractive, so feminine, and so innocent which is basically the opposite of ancient ferocious tribal violent brutal pagan Celtic warrior males who battled the civilization of the ancient pagan Roman Empire.

I don't give a fuck about what others say because aesthetically wise, tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats really indeed only fit feminine teen girls and look bad and out of place on males especially masculine males. Call me an asshole but I don't care. I will not be apologetic about it. At least I am being honest here. You can at least appreciate my honesty.

Tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) kilts such as its tartans and especially the pleated backs of the kilts, make Celtic males look feminine and awkward.

The pleats at the back of the kilts while Celtic males are walking makes Celtic males especially their butts look girly and girly seductive. The skirt, especially the pleats on its backs also make Celtic males look girly and girly seductive when Celtic males bend their body forwards to rest their stomach on a table which makes the Celtic males’ butts with their skirts’ pleats look sexy in a feminine seductive way. Reminds me of Christian private highschool girls.

And don't give me that liberal leftist “Your fashion doesn't dictate your sexuality” nonsense bullshit because I don't care. I have no time for that shit!

No! The success of fashion indeed depends on the gender and sexuality of the person because males and females biologically look different and have very different ways of thinking.

A male wearing female clothing especially if the female clothing is actually male in origin just means that the male is saying that the clothing is not female but gender neutral or male. But there is a problem regarding this because the majority of the large part of female fashion beauty and sexiness is actually about the female being attractive in feminine ways so a male wearing the female clothing just nullifies the femininity of the clothing which makes the clothing unattractive especially in an unfeminine way.

Seriously, tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats just look so sexy, so feminine, and so attractive on teen girls and look so bad on Celtic males that it's almost like I must be dreaming to know that the tartan and that pleated skirt is actually ancient ferocious tribal Celtic male warrior in origin. It can't be real.

The tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats really does fit far better in a reality where the tartan and that pleated skirt started out as a skirt invented and sewn by Christian English nuns for English female students of Christian private highschools while the reality of the tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt being worn first by and invented by ancient ferocious violent brutal tribal pagan Celtic male warriors just seems weird and disgusting. It doesn't make any sense. It's like I am dreaming after using huge amounts of the drug Flakka. I have to be dreaming! I HAVE TO BE!

How did this happen?!! Ancient pagan Celtic males started out as wearing trousers but now, they are wearing tartan and that pleated skirt that looks girly which makes the Celtic males look feminine and awkward?! What the hell? Just what the heck is going on?!

The reality of the tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats being worn first by and invented by ferocious tribal Celtic male warriors doesn't seem like it fits to be reality but more like an episode in a comedy kids’ cartoon show where the show humorously tackles about homophobic discrimination in terms of masculinity and then the episode ended with some ancient ferocious tribal pagan Celtic warrior males happily adopting Christian English private highschool tartan pleated female skirts(the tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt) from some modern Christian private highschool English girls(who supernaturally travels through time) as a way for the cartoon show to show the audience in a moral way that your fashion doesn't define your gender or sexuality.

Seriously, that resembles what I previously thought about the tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt in that I previously thought that tartan and the pleated skirt were adopted by Celtic males from Christian private highschool English girls because it's just so weird and doesn't make any sense if it's the other way around.

Me learning about the fact that the tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as the tartans and its pleats were actually worn first by and invented by ancient ferocious violent brutal tribal pagan Celtic warrior males makes me heartbroken and super depressed. Seriously, you have no idea! The tartan and that pleated skirt has been my sole best strongest fetish since I was 10 years old! It's like me learning about the fact that my long-time girlfriend is actually gay meaning biologically male. It's like losing a long-time committed girlfriend. It's like I now want to die.

Prior to me knowing the true origins of the tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartan and its pleats, the tartan and the pleated skirt especially in its maxi length form has been my sole fetish due to me already knowing them being associated with Christian private highschool girl students and female librarians so what happened is that the tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats became a symbol of discipline, innocence, femininity, politeness, modesty, education, and chastity to me which is why they became my fetish.

I am a straight male who is not into gays.

But you want to know who is responsible for my misery?! It's fucking Sir Walter Scott the male Celt! He successfully popularized tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats all over the world to the point that he even successfully enticed not just all males but also all females of the whole world to wear tartan and that pleated skirt! As for the other Celts during Sir Walter Scott's time, they fucking proudly went along with that Celtic bastard's shit culture of enticing non-Celts to culturally appropriate Celtic cultures such as the tartan and that pleated skirt. As a result, schoolgirls nowadays wear that tartan pleated skirt! Seriously, if it weren't for that Sir Walter Scott and the other Celt's bullshit, then schoolgirls wouldn't be wearing tartan and that tartan pleated skirt and if that is what happened instead, then I wouldn't miss that tartan and that pleated skirt meaning they wouldn't have been my fetish so I will not miss them after finding out about their true origins! Seriously, I really hate Celts for this! Fuck them! I don't mean to be racist but I really hate that shit they did!

Also, why the hell did Catholic private highschools adapt the tartan and the tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt such as its tartans and its pleats for their female students? Don't Catholic private highschools want their female students to be dignified and not be associated with ancient ferocious violent brutal tribal pagan Celtic warrior males? Seriously, what the fuck where Catholic private highschools thinking?! Don't they, compared to public highschools, emphasize on being dignified and formal?! Seriously, It's almost like I am becoming a cynical misanthrope right now! I guess all people suck!! Fuck! I hate this reality!

But what's funnier and more retarded is that Celtic males right now get so offended when some foreigner calls the kilt a skirt even if the foreigners don't mean it in an offensive way. Why are they angry?! I mean kilts are technically skirts. If it looks like a skirt and if it functions like a skirt, then it's definitely a skirt. I don't care who wears it. I don't care what you call it! Fuck you!

Celtic males right now also get furious about the kilt being seen as a girly school skirt due to highschool girls. For fuck's sake?! I mean who's to blame for all of these shits?! The Celts of course, especially that Sir Walter Scott bastard! And now they're complaining?! Bullshit! Well they now have to face the consequences of their actions! It isn't just them suffering! It's me and other boys like me who are also suffering! Me and my dick have been deceived by those Celtic pricks!

Seriously, why?! Of all people for tartan and that tartan pleated(the style is folded knife pleats) skirt's origins, they have to come from ancient ferocious violent brutal tribal pagan Celtic male warriors?!! This is just brutal overkill for me and why do you ask?! Well because the tartan especially that pleated skirt looks so feminine and so cute to the point that it's seen as the most girly outfit out there yet all of them just came from those ancient tribal ferocious Celtic warrior pagans?! What the fuck?!! The tartan and that pleated skirt could have at least come from civilized Chinese girls, ancient Greek males, English female dancers, French male dancers, or modern fashion designer females! But nope! It came from those brutal ancient pagan tribal Celtic warrior marauders! It had to be male and the meanest most tribal pagan males out of them all! Fuck! It's just brutal overkill! So fucking brutal! Cruel reality! Doesn't make any sense!

Again, I have nothing against Celtic males and Celtic females both modern and ancient! I am also an atheist but I don't hate religious people.

I am really depressed! No! I am not trolling. I am serious! Please don't attack me. Please do not make fun of me.

Ignorance is indeed bliss. I wish I am not such a curious little Internet bastard who loves learning about things on the Internet that aren't important to me in my life.

JoinedApr 6, 2024Posts22

a1b.jpeg

Remember last night, i hard-fucked your sister and pounded her virgin vagina huh? :feelsdevil:

Dnr wtf is this Great Wall of china text

@Fat Link pin this

Warra post, beautiful but left half way reading it

STUPID FUCKING GrAYFAG LOSER!!!!

Last fish day at the town restaurant they didn't give me any tartar sauce....

I'm kind of glad about it now