Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whenever i see young couples, violent thoughts flash through my head.

3mori

3mori

Demoncel, mutecel
★★★
So as you've read from that title I genuinely seeth and get so unfathomably pissed off at seeing young couples, it absolutely tears me down and destroys me from the inside, it leaves me with such agonising feelings that honestly make me start thinking and actually wanting to commit violent acts against them (in vidya game ofc:feelsjuice:) I just want to painfully torture them, kill them and have their skulls hanged as decorations (once again, in Minecraft pocket edition ofc ofc) I sort of sadisticly relish these thoughts lately tbh

Tldr: I HATE YOUNG COUPLES AND I WANT TO ANNIHILATE ALL OF THEM:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Feeling antsy today are we officer?

So as you've read from that title I genuinely seeth and get so unfathomably pissed off at seeing young couples, it absolutely tears me down and destroys me from the inside, it leaves me with such agonising feelings that honestly make me start thinking and actually wanting to commit violent acts against them (in vidya game ofc:feelsjuice:) I just want to painfully torture them, kill them and have their skulls hanged as decorations (once again, in Minecraft pocket edition ofc ofc) I sort of sadisticly relish these thoughts lately tbh

Tldr: I HATE YOUNG COUPLES AND I WANT TO ANNIHILATE ALL OF THEM:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I want to do brutal horrific torture to foids (in game)

Young couples make me extremely angry and I feel a deep rage take ovER me.

Tbh I just feel bad for the men I see who walk next to a woman. Its just a ticking time bomb until she cheats with Chad or divorces him and takes his assets

Tbh I just feel bad for the men I see who walk next to a woman. Its just a ticking time bomb until she cheats with Chad or divorces him and takes his assets
Just date themc pump and dump over a few weeks, months if you are super cucked no need to marry these stretched non virgin holes

If you are angry because they have a committed relationship and you can't have one, don't worry, committed relationships don't exist in 2024.

Most women in 2024 are sexually desensitized due to sleeping with many men, meaning they are cheating on their partners with people they meet on the streets or some of the hundreds of thousands of people (other men) who simp and send them DMs on social media, complimenting them and hoping for a date.

The cheating happens, because men become, in women's perspective, "boring" very quickly, because a single man in a committed relationship can't provide the same amounts of emotional stimulation and emotional triggers a large group of men can.

For each man a woman sleeps with, statistically, the chance of her cheating while being in a committed relationship, jumps by about 10%. Most women have slept with more than 10 men, so, basically, it's over for men who want committed relationships.

I used to feel bad that other people have relationships while I don't, but I stopped feeling bad when I realized the reality on the ground, that is the overwhelming majority of relationships won't last for long due to desensitization.

Whenever i see young couples, boredom flashes through my head.

I 100% understand. I’ve been like that my entire life.

Don't take cERtain CHOices to AMend your life yet

Me too brother. You're not alone.

Real af, I just wanna fucking do a flying knee on their ass like in MMA

All countries should have Sharia law so that young couples won't be allowed to show off their love and intimacy

PDA should be criminalized and punishable