Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where are all the good foids ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Does anyone know ? Do they even exist ?

rare maybe. very very rare.

The ´woman´ was Gods second mistake - Friedrich Nietzsche.

In isolated tribes who haven't discovered modern civilisation yet.

Maybe your mom but that’s subjective

in graveyards

good foid = dead foid

Unless I‘m proven otherwise (by experiencing it myself), they don‘t exist.

They became extinct when fecebook was released. They already became endangered species in the 80's

Maybe they exist, but even if they do, they likely use all their kindness for their chad husband

As much chance as finding the Loch Ness Monster

They are already married to chad, it's so over.

Their wasting away in school, college and uni, pursuing worthless fucking degrees.

They all met their husband in high school or freshman year of college, and never divorced and are always with their husband, so you never see or at least notice them.

Maybe they exist, but even if they do, they likely use all their kindness for their chad husband
Exactly. The only women still available are the ones that were pumped and dumped.

Japan blackpill

They all met their husband in high school or freshman year of college, and never divorced and are always with their husband, so you never see or at least notice them.

Exactly. The only women still available are the ones that were pumped and dumped.

View attachment 1105577
explain the chart pls

explain the chart pls
How do you not get it? The top 10% of men end up with the 10% most pure and faithful women. The remaining 90% of men end up with 90% of women who have been pumped and dumped many times.

How do you not get it? The top 10% of men end up with the 10% most pure and faithful women. The remaining 90% of men end up with 90% of women who have been pumped and dumped many times.
nigga I didn't have my glasses on me rn