Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where can i be a height mogger at 168cm?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
tell me:feelsahh:

where?

In an elementary school

i will have enough money to go all through the worlda

i will have enough money to go all through the world

Its over, i am a pajeet and even i height mog you.

The Shire (Middle-earth)

i used to use that yellow rope and get 172cm by mistake then i went to the doctor and turned out im 168cm instead of 172 cm

D&D world in dwarf land there

i used to use that yellow rope and get 172cm by mistake then i went to the doctor and turned out im 168cm instead of 172 cm
In Grade 11, I claimed I was 5'9 and everyone called me out for lying and I was really 5'8 but I just thought they were trying to mess with me. Turns out I only became 5'9 in Grade 12 and they were right about me being 5'8 in Grade 11.

In Grade 11, I claimed I was 5'9 and everyone called me out for lying and I was really 5'8 but I just thought they were trying to mess with me. Turns out I only became 5'9 in Grade 12 and they were right about me being 5'8 in Grade 11.
how much is 5'9" is cm?

How badly did you get heightmogged in HS, what was the average?

I was average height and they were few people over 6ft.
are you western born or indian born?

do you think you will have ended up shorter if you lived in india since the very start of your life?

are you western born or indian born?

do you think you will have ended up shorter if you lived in india since the very start of your life?
I was born and raised in Cucknada. I'm around my dad's height so I probably would've been the same height. Also for some reason, I always grew taller whenever I visited curryland.

Guatemala, they are legitimately 5’0 on average, including the men.

I was born and raised in Cucknada. I'm around my dad's height so I probably would've been the same height. Also for some reason, I always grew taller whenever I visited curryland.
you probably heigtmog most curries to death in india

how light is your skin? dark brown or light brow, maybe fair?

you probably heigtmog most curries to death in india

how light is your skin? dark brown or light brow, maybe fair?
20220516 194420

Whiter than most curries I guess