Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion where do normies have sex if they live with their parents and motels are not near them?

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
title, i see many normie ppl my age talk abt going out and getting pussy, but where do they do it ???

I wonder the same tbh.

title, i see many normie ppl my age talk abt going out and getting pussy, but where do they do it ???
easy.
they have sex with their parents :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

They have sex in their bed room with their teen age gf while they try be quiet :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

They "pull up" when their girlfriends parents aren't home

They have sex in their bed room with their teen age gf while they try be quiet :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
They dont bother being quiet normie parents are proud today

They dont bother being quiet normie parents are proud today
They also have hot sweaty teenage sex in high school/college empty classroom or bathrooms ! I’ve seen first hand!

They also have hot sweaty teenage sex in high school/college empty classroom or bathrooms ! I’ve seen first hand!
Definitely in the bathrooms

Definitely in the bathrooms
I’ve seen couples making out even fucking empty classrooms during lunch period in high school they just lock the doors and close the shades but I was creepmaxxing everyone thought I would be next school shootER god damn idiots (in gta) :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Top 10 questions science cant answer

They have sex with their middle-school math teacher when her husband isn't home

Outdoor sex duh

Thought they did it when the gf parents werent home

They have sex with their family listening to them, like Elliot Rodger endured with his sister.

It's a secret tightly guarded by the sexhaver tribes from incel tribes.

What they do is they send their parents away on holiday, and tell the girl they own the house and live alone.

Apparently lie-maxxing works.

Women will blame the men. But the issue is if a man can't get promoted, can't get any form of reward for
anything it does..how can you blame them? I don't believe in lying about that stuff and never have; but
sometimes the good guys have to lie to out-do the bad ones.

Last edited:

literally inside the house with parents in it.

i know a bitch who leaves used condoms all over her room

Seeing that would make me want to shove a glock in my mouth.

They have sex at parties, they either throw a party in their house and have a common room for sex, or they fuck in the bathroom.

Says the one who's seen it.
FUCKING I WAS RETARD AUTISTCEL AT THE TIME I DIDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND WTF WAS GOING ON I WAS SHOCKED FOR SEEING SEX IN A CLASS ROOM FUCKING IF IT HAPPEN NOW I MIGHT DO SOMEHTING ILLEGAl (in gta)