Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where do you live?

Where are you guys from?

• Total voters
Glasgow. I've only been to Birmingham once it is a bit grim. Then again a lot of folk thing Glasgow is rough as fuck, but its no really.
Yeah, down south a lot of people imagine Glasgow as grim. Did you vote for Scottish independence?

Yeah, down south a lot of people imagine Glasgow as grim. Did you vote for Scottish independence?

Naw i didn't. I though it would be a disaster trying to split things from the rest of the uk, waste a lot of money But i fuckin will if it comes up again. This brexit pish is an absolute shitstorm, the incompetent fucks don't have a clue what they're doing. Brexit is gonna make us all poorer, plus now we have that bumbling buffoon as a prime minister I'm thinking we may as well go our own way. Then we'll never had to deal with they Tory bastards ever again!

Naw i didn't. I though it would be a disaster trying to split things from the rest of the uk, waste a lot of money But i fuckin will if it comes up again. This brexit pish is an absolute shitstorm, the incompetent fucks don't have a clue what they're doing. Brexit is gonna make us all poorer, plus now we have that bumbling buffoon as a prime minister I'm thinking we may as well go our own way. Then we'll never had to deal with they Tory bastards ever again!
I agree with you man. Our economy is going down the shitter and we have brought in Binky the clown to sort it out. I’m English but I actually think it would be funny if Scotland now left the UK because all of the low-IQ brexiteers who got us into this mess are the ones who are most sentimental about the UK staying together with England at the centre.

I agree with you man. Our economy is going down the shitter and we have brought in Binky the clown to sort it out. I’m English but I actually think it would be funny if Scotland now left the UK because all of the low-IQ brexiteers who got us into this mess are the ones who are most sentimental about the UK staying together with England at the centre.

I don't know you, but from the few sentences you uttered I'd say your better qualifed/ or at least wouldn't do a worsejob than boris. Hes been sacked from just about every job he's had for lying or being shit. What is with this country that we keep putting rich privileged public schoolboys in charge of the country. No skills needed, just be a rich entitled prick and all the serfs will still vote for you.

I don't know you, but from the few sentences you uttered I'd say your better qualifed/ or at least wouldn't do a worsejob than boris. Hes been sacked from just about every job he's had for lying or being shit. What is with this country that we keep putting rich privileged public schoolboys in charge of the country. No skills needed, just be a rich entitled prick and all the serfs will still vote for you.
He’s going to fuck it up badly no doubt. This one is a particular gem;

The video is absolutely hilarious, he makes an absolute twat of himself by trying to patronise them whilst waring an orange fucking turban.

There's less than two million of youse and a quarter of that live in/around Belfast. Which in itself isn't that big a city.

Still a higher population that US states like Maine, Delaware and North and South Dakota. Belfast is a miserable hole.