Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Where have all the god men gone

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Why won't somebody take care of Tyrones kid.But seriously this foid and her mutt need to be beheaded

1694098781109542m

Race traitor.

it's actually smart what tyroone do to women

he knows he's more good looking and taller than most whites so instead of settling for one white woman, he goes around all town and nuke their whole gene pool then leave looking for the next hoe to fuck
smart plan, i will consider it if i reicanated as a chaddam in the future life

Why won't somebody take care of Tyrones kid.But seriously this foid and her mutt need to be beheaded

View attachment 868393
Imagine thinking about siging up to be used as a whore's human-shaped sentient wallet for irregular pity sex and then she has to have this kind of condecending attitude about it as well. She could instantly find a guy willing to surrender his dignity with those looks, but she can't even be bothered to ask nicely. Though the real reason is probably that she still thinks she can get some high tier man to take care of someone else's child. God I hate them so fucking much.

How does this dumb bitch not realise how disgusting and unnatural the thing shes holding is

it's actually smart what tyroone do to women

he knows he's more good looking and taller than most whites so instead of settling for one white woman, he goes around all town and nuke their whole gene pool then leave looking for the next hoe to fuck
smart plan, i will consider it if i reicanated as a chaddam in the future life
Can't blame race-mixing deadbeats when foids choose (and soys admire) race-mixing deadbeats.

See the ratio in tiktok nobody liked her shitty joke meanwhile when it was no april fools since the foids are the biggest jokes it went like wilfire in instagram

Turn into a Lesbian and/or kill yourself then.

The kid doesn't even look mixed

Weak white genes :feelshaha:

This bitch needs to get nuked.