Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Where is @nukethisgayearth?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Why was he banned? @Nukethisgayearth come back

He got banned AGAIN? LMAO

"dude I just wanna jack off to your avi, pls send more anime girls" :feelsLSD:

Why are you happy? He was one of the best users
While I respect your opinion. I disagree. He was obnoxious human garbage, at least in my opinion.

While we don't share the same views on this particular matter, I hope we can agree to disagree without further conflict.

While I respect your opinion. I disagree. He was obnoxious human garbage, at least in my opinion.

While we don't share the same views on this particular matter, I hope we can agree to disagree without further conflict.
What he did to you? I never saw you and him fighting tbh

What he did to you? I never saw you and him fighting tbh
He kept trying to bait me into a race war. Literally every thread he would attempt to antagonize me, of course failing each and every time.

Eventually I just blocked him cause it was getting annoying.

He's probably out there making this earth even more gay

that nigga was sending hentai and then he got banned :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
does being banned keep you from dming>?
Sending hentai is a good thing, thats why he is wholesome.

I think it doesn't, I could talk with a member who was banned, but he asked for the ban

He is obviously @Personalityinkwell you niggas can't see it? :dafuckfeels::feelswhere:

Am I an autistic schizo? @Diocel @Dregster666

yes, also why would he be personalityinkwell?
Strong gut feeling. You think a guy with 40k posts and a NEET won't bother to make an alt by now? Also this sudden influx of 2021 users who autistically postmaxx in the sewers are mostly alts of old banned users.
This obsession with postcounts and this sewer shit is absolutely unnecessary.

Slaying noodlewhores because he’s a fakecel.

He will come back :feelshmm:

@Nukethisgayearth you utter fag at least change your privacy settings so we can't see your gay ass still lurking around this bitch

He is obviously @Personalityinkwell you niggas can't see it? :dafuckfeels::feelswhere:

Am I an autistic schizo? @Diocel @Dregster666
I too got that feeling. Even told that to @ThoughtfulCel . Though I doubt it since personality can't go this long without making atleast one dickpill thread. Even so nuke belongs to the same category of divisive troublemaker as inkwell

he got nuked by this gay earth

Oh shit, I just realized @Nukethisgayearth was actually pinkwell's alt all along and he tricked me into becoming his buttbuddy for a couple of days :feelsohgod: imma post some laughing emojis and pretend it never happened. Hopefully no one will notice :forcedsmile:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

on the night train to banville