Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where should I burgermaxx from tonight?

Where should I burgermaxx from tonight? Planning to also get fries and maybe some kind of shake.

• McDonald's

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Burger King

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Five guys

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Dairy Queen

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm craving a burger and will burgermaxx tonight. Please help me to decide where to get a burger from, and also please share any opinions or reasons for your choice.

The fuck is five guys? You gay or something?

last time i ate a wendy's burger i found a clump of hair in my food so definitely not that

I have only ever seen two of those.

Do they have In-And-Out where your from? That shit is the bomb

DQ mogs all those other ones big time on quality

last time i ate a wendy's burger i found a clump of hair in my food so definitely not that
I make my own burgers because anyone cant make em for shit! FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO CANT MAKE A DECENT HAMBURGER!

I make my own burgers because anyone cant make em for shit! FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO CANT MAKE A DECENT HAMBURGER!
After finding that clump of hair in my burger I decided to stick ALOT more to home cooking because some of those workers are absolutely disgusting and clearly don't give a fuck.

So, yeah, relatable.

@IronsideCel your input would be most welcome, fellow burgermaxxer
(If you haven't voted already of course)

Agree, with the exception of five guys which I'd say is on a similar tier. DQ fries are by far the best though, crispy as fuck.

I don't recall ER mentioning any burger joints in his writing unfortunately.
Five guys has top quality but is expensive af

Burger chain in the US. Yes it does sound pretty gay.
From what I remember, they let you customize the burger however you want. Probably your best option tbh.

Sonic or jollibee? If not go 5 guys

i find that the best burger spots are the non-chain ones.

I know this burger spot thats been running for 40+ years and its run by a family. its non-chain restaurant and the burgers are damn good.

imo, the mayo is the make or break moment one it comes to burgers. because you know burgers are gonna come with lettuce, tomato, and cheese which can't taste too different from one another. mayo however comes in many different tastes/characteristics

@IronsideCel your input would be most welcome, fellow burgermaxxer
(If you haven't voted already of course)
Burga King would be my choice in time.

Just made my own burgers, Feeling pretty based!

I chose lamb as the meat and bacon under and over, With cheese and lettuce and creme fraiche, The burger was marinated with allround sauce and the buns was fried in the air fryer

After finding that clump of hair in my burger I decided to stick ALOT more to home cooking because some of those workers are absolutely disgusting and clearly don't give a fuck.

So, yeah, relatable.
Blow that resturant up and rape its workers, Or Lynch them, You decide!

burger king is the best for burgers.

wendy's cuz the mascot is an anime girl

Get a big mac and chicken McNuggets