Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Balkan country do you hate the most? And which one do you like the best?

Bologna Confederation.

Serbia, Greece, and Croatia are all based.

Least favorite has to be Bosnia, Turkey(assuming that's included), Kosovo, or Moldova.

Kosovo Serbian paramilitary group stand-off at cathedral. One quad bike has been seized, along with a Serbian-made APC. Many ammunations has been captured in the process.

Where is your Agent 47 profile picture, Ryan?

oppenheimer-cillian-murphy.gif

Serbia is a victim of imperialist NATO/Amerimutt aggression so that's my favorite. Least favorite is obviously Kosovo, if you even want to consider it a country.

Serbia is a victim of imperialist NATO/Amerimutt aggression so that's my favorite. Least favorite is obviously Kosovo, if you even want to consider it a country.
Serbia is a very beautiful country. What's occuring in Deir Ezzor as of lately?

romania is full of retarded gypsies who come here and contribute nothing so I hate that the most

Kosovo is my least favorite country there. My favorite country is either Croatia, Serbia, or Greece.

the countries of the religion of peace

Turkey because I'm getting harrassed for money when I go to the local mcdonalds by turks driving mercedes and swarming the parking lot. Also had some of them in school, classes turned more chaotic and breaks more violent after they joined.

Shqipëria is the most based in Balkans

All the slavic nations should go extinct and give all the lands to albanian empire :society::society:

Victim of nato :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: get it guys because nato bombing :soy::soy::soy::soy: which totally happenned out of reason im so heckin based against the west :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:

Victim of nato :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: get it guys because nato bombing :soy::soy::soy::soy: which totally happenned out of reason im so heckin based against the west :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:
Pretty pozzed take ngl it's not like any other part of former Yugoslavia is innocent. The usa just wanted to back Islamic extremists as they always do and harm normal whites.

Pretty pozzed take ngl it's not like any other part of former Yugoslavia is innocent. The usa just wanted to back Islamic extremists as they always do and harm normal whites.
Screenshot 20210516 135929 Instagram

This is your white serb army???(hint its the upper pic)

Serbia by far

I dislike Kosovo. Kosovo shouldn't exist.
I like Serbia, Bulgaria and Greece.