Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Which belief is more rational: gender equality or creationism?

Which belief makes more sense?

• Total voters
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
"Do you believe in creationism? That is so cringey, bro. Science proves Christianity is fake."

"Of course women and men are equal. We all bleed red. We should have the same rights because we are equal. Science says women are just as competent as men."

Ironic how many feminists mock Christians for believing in, what they call, "the fairy tale" of God when they believe in the biggest fairy tale of all: gender equality.

In terms of evolution, the odds of natural selection producing genders that are equal in body and mind amount to zero.

Evolution only works to egalitarians when it's time to challenge Christian beliefs, but it suddenly disappers when race or gender are mentioned.

Sexhaver genocide

if you're a creationist I would think you genuinely stupid. (le reddit opinion ik)
If you believe in gender equality i would think misinformed/naive to the real world.

m..muh based abrahamism

Last edited:
The first is demonstrably false while the second is at best something one could doubt. There's no scientific way to know for sure what happened thousands/millions/billions of years ago. So the answer is clear.

In fact, things like enthropy and thermodynamics give overwhelming support for supernatural creationism, so it's not only possible but most likely what happened.

Those aren't in the same category, unless "gender equality" means "denying innate sex differences in interests, capabilities and character".

Think creationism is less rational, but you can build a functioning society while believing the earth is 6k years old. In the long-term, denying the most basic aspects of human nature does much more damage to your society's social capital and overall utility. But there are no utility-maximizers, only status seekers pretending to be one, so no one cares. At least not enough to pay the prices for speaking up in the name of fairness and real equality. Hope to see them all die screaming during the AI apoycalypse.

Those aren't in the same category, unless "gender equality" means "denying innate sex differences in interests, capabilities and character".

Think creationism is less rational, but you can build a functioning society while believing the earth is 6k years old. In the long-term, denying the most basic aspects of human nature does much more damage to your society's social capital and overall utility. But there are no utility-maximizers, only status seekers pretending to be one, so no one cares. At least not enough to pay the prices for speaking up in the name of fairness and real equality. Hope to see them all die screaming during the AI apoycalypse.

I believe creationism is more rational. There was a time when almost every citizen in the West was a Christian, and life did just fine. Today a lot of people identify as feminist, and look how the things are going.

I believe creationism is more rational. There was a time when almost every citizen in the West was a Christian, and life did just fine. Today a lot of people identify as feminist, and look how the things are going.
That's what I think / said as well, but I would call that being "more effective", "a more functional set of believes" or being "less harmful to the social fabric of society", not necessarily "more rational".

That's what I think / said as well, but I would call that being "more effective", "a more functional set of believes" or being "less harmful to the social fabric of society", not necessarily "more rational".
Well, if you believe in a divinity, everything that is not logical to us can be explained by its infinite power. So even creationism is rational in that sense.

By the way, the earth being created in six thousand years is a literal interpretation of the Bible that many Christians don't share. In other chapters, it is said that 1 day to God is equivalent to a thousand years. So it's hard to know for sure.

I'm an atheist but creationism is more rational

I think creationism is certainly wrong. Gender Equality is an ideology which I actually somewhat support in principle, even though not in every aspect in practice.

I mean, obviously both sexes aren't equal biologically and this means that they might have different skills and preferences on average, but I also don't think that persons should be treated differently in circumstances not related to relationships/sex based on their sex/gender.