Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which Blackpill did You Swallow First?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Which of the three? Unfit for society? Never gonna get a "girlfriend"? Society is degenerate?

Height pill. I was a late bloomer, I was bullied and I observed early bloomer tall guys were dominant and good with women.

ItheIthe said:
Which of the three? Unfit for society? Never gonna get a "girlfriend"? Society is degenerate?

Degenerate -> Never Girlfriend -> Unfit

Never gonna get a girlfriend was the first.

3 blackpills? Is this shit official incel lore?

ItheIthe said:

Parents gave me #3 at a young age, because they are refugees forced to live in the wests degeneracy.
No clear eureka moment for #1 but probably gradually over the course of high school
Still holding up hope for #2. I am doing good in my studies at uni so Imm almost certain I can betabucks at the very least, and maybe even do better.

Never gonna get a girlfriend ---> Unfit for society --------> society is degenerate

First was I was unfit for society. I was ugly af and diagnosed with autism from a pretty young age. I had maybe 2 friends when I graduated high school.

Apart from what I learned about women through experience; That breaking down and dying is gonna suck as a process.

I get the "eternal nothingness" thing, but there's a lot to consider in the build up.

To quote American philosopher J. C. Mellencamp - "Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone."

What if I never had the thrill?

Never gonna get a girlfriend 
Its the easiest to swallow

none of these

"nature is evil" has been my first impact

unfit -> degenerate -> It's over

ItheIthe said:
Never gonna get a "girlfriend"?

This one.
The other two shortly afterwards.