Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which book do you like better?: "The Great Gatsby" or "A Tale Of Two Cities"

Which book do you like better?: "The Great Gatsby" or "A Tale Of Two Cities"

• I like "The Great Gatsby" better.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I like "A Tale Of Two Cities" better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Title.

The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby

A Tale Of Two Cities

A Tale Of Two Cities

A tale of two cities i found to be boring, though i don't really like any dickens novel for that matter (the one exception being a christmas carol). The great gatsby is a much better read.
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" is, however, a fantastic opening line.

A tale of two cities is so wordy that I’ll forget what happened in the beginning when I reach the middle of it, but I remember liking it more. Great gatsby is about a bunch of rich people prancing around in their high society lamenting that they aren’t even richer iirc.

and yet still a better novel

A tale of two cities is so wordy that I’ll forget what happened in the beginning when I reach the middle of it, but I remember liking it more. Great gatsby is about a bunch of rich people prancing around in their high society lamenting that they aren’t even richer iirc.
For real

Great Gatsby, since its blackpilled and shows how shallow foids are

Mice and Men mogs though even though its short, it shows how pathetic existence is for low tier men and how they delude themselves with false hopes
I gotta read that one too

I think tale of two cities doesn’t involve foids which tbh I like better… I can just forget about my looks based struggles for a while. But honestly I don’t have a good memory of the book, it might be super blackpilled for all I know.