Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Which character from Stardust Crusaders are you most like?

Which character from Stardust Crusaders are you most like?

• Jotaro Kujo

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Noriaki Kakyoin

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Muhammad Avdol

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Jean Pierre Polnareff

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Joseph Joestar

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Iggy

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Jotaro Kujo: Stoic, calm, strong and silent type, very misogynistic, and a hapa (White mom Japanese father).

Jotaro Kujo

Noriaki Kakyoin: Caring, artistic, willing to sacrifice his life for the sake of his group, and mature for his young age (17).

Noriaki Kakyoin

Mohammad Avdol: Ethnic, well-traveled, wise, and very protective of the members of his group, also benevolent he will show pity on a defeated enemy.

Muhammad Avdol

Jean Pierre Polnareff: White knight foid-worshiping Frenchman, who traveled halfway around the world to avenge his sister's death.

Jean Pierre Polnareff

Joseph Joestar: An old chad, he eventually cheated on his old wife with a younger foid who he impregnated, he is also moneymaxxed.

Joseph Joestar

Iggy: Intelligent, refuses to be pushed around by normies (humans), "shitty" personality, will protect his friends if he sees them about to lose a fight.

Iggy

Mohammad Avdol: Ethnic, well-traveled, wise, and very protective of the members of his group, also benevolent he will show pity on a defeated enemy.
I guess he is the closest, he goes on my nerves though, he is always there to state the obvious.

Polnareff, Jotaro is a side character

Lol at iggy voted

he mass murders foids (ER) and steals their hands :feelstrash:
I would just mass murder them while I secretly spy them in the toilets while they defecate :feelstrash:, just as soon as they finish, I would slice their throats with my stand powers :feelstrash:

I would just mass murder them while I secretly spy them in the toilets while they defecate :feelstrash:, just as soon as they finish, I would slice their throats with my stand powers :feelstrash:
BASED just got to be careful so some normie stand users dont put an end to your rampage

If I could choose any jojo character I would be pesci to be honest, my jaw is almost non existent

maxresdefault.jpg

Iggy is the character that I am most like.

Iggy is the most masculine in the group (alongside Jotaro of course).

Firstly, Iggy was born into a world in which he didn't fit in - just like we incels. Iggy's owners were richfags from New York City, Iggy ran away from the richfag family, because they were annoying - based.

Secondly, I empathize with the way Iggy was forced by Joseph Joestar to join the fight against Dio. As an incel, I feel like a Stardust Crusader and foids are Dio.

Thirdly, Iggy becomes a tragic hero, meaning he was pushed to do something heroic that he normally would have not done. When Iggy saw a little Egyptian boy about to be slaughtered by Pet Shop, he saved the little Egyptian boy - because the boy was a dog lover.

I can't help but to think that, Iggy's personality is so shitty - that he should have joined the Uvalde Police Department. :feelshaha:

Iggy should join the Uvalde Police Department

Joseph Joestar. Best character.

I also like Polnareffs toilet adventures.
Yeah. Stardust Crusaders made me understand how hard life is in curry countries. The part with the pig in the toilet…:ha..feels::mask:

HOLY SHIEEEET THERES JOJOFANS

best site!

Ok, I admit - I thought of a very naughty rhyme…

I’m rolling through Isla Vista in my black BMW feeling like Guido Mista.

View: https://youtu.be/FqCYHL4Amxk

What part of a title do you like the most? I am a profound fan of a 2 and 3

4 got less fighting, but lottery arc is something to behold

5 part lost all muscles and shit

6 part you know whos the protagonist

7-8 dnr

Incel trait: The one Japanese word that would describe your attempts at finding love is: mudada = useless.

Polnareff.
Im probably most similar to Okuyasu.

Iggy is still my favorite, I can’t stand normgroids, and I probably wouldn’t lift a finger to help one, unless it was really necessary.

Iggy is my favorite character, but this summer I have been acting more like Jotaro. :feelzez:

Jotaro Kujo: Stoic, calm, strong and silent type, very misogynistic, and a hapa (White mom Japanese father).

View attachment 664294

Noriaki Kakyoin: Caring, artistic, willing to sacrifice his life for the sake of his group, and mature for his young age (17).

View attachment 664304

View attachment 664306

Jean Pierre Polnareff: White knight foid-worshiping Frenchman, who traveled halfway around the world to avenge his sister's death.

View attachment 664307

Joseph Joestar: An old chad, he eventually cheated on his old wife with a younger foid who he impregnated, he is also moneymaxxed.

View attachment 664308

Iggy: Intelligent, refuses to be pushed around by normies (humans), "shitty" personality, will protect his friends if he sees them about to lose a fight.

View attachment 664309

Based on the descriptions I'd say the dog. I don't really feel like a human anymore in some ways

I don’t know this anime, but Mohammed seems to be like me. I also have pity for enemies and assholes when they get pwned. I’m also wise and rather benevolent.

Intelligent monkey because he came close to graping a JB

dio but without the women and deformed cranium and jaw + cauliflower

@Skoga @Bianor @OwariDa @shishiowasright @weaselbomber

View: https://youtu.be/-SPFbQq-jNg?si=GwkeihKcOCa7j7_w

Notice how that toilet said that she wanted to marry Jotaro. Foids want a tough, stoic, confident male. “Personality” and having the ability to make her laugh did not matter to her - she wants to get fucked by an attractive chad.
Jotaro is a giga chad. 6’5, muscular body and frame, chiseled face, good voice, etc.

Jotaro is a giga chad. 6’5, muscular body and frame, chiseled face, good voice, etc.
No bro its his personality if he looked like that pineapple guy from part 5 she’d still want to marry him because of his confidence and personality bro

Araki is a blackpil factory. Every single one of his male protagonists have to be good looking. Not one weak jaw, receding chin, balding character there. Even Joseph, who's supposed to be sixty something in SC, looks like silver fox NW1 Chad.
I wonder if he does it deliberately. I mean, what a stupid question, of course it's deliberate, normies are just unknowingly obsessed with looks from the moment they wake up to when their head hits a pillow.
I heard somewhere that the reason good looking faces might be easier to emphasis with is because they are easier for the brain to process, as features are where features should be.

@Skoga @Bianor @OwariDa @shishiowasright @weaselbomber

View: https://youtu.be/-SPFbQq-jNg?si=GwkeihKcOCa7j7_w

@ahenobarbus @Skoga @Bianor @OwariDa @shishiowasright @weaselbomber

Did you all hear what that Japanese foid said in the video? I had to slow down the playback speed to 0.5, because that foid is so evil:

"My dream is to marry Jotaro-sama, and have a child with him. I think he says to me 'Give me a fu**ing break'. And spits on me."

No fucking way

@ahenobarbus @Skoga @Bianor @OwariDa @shishiowasright @weaselbomber

Did you all hear what that Japanese foid said in the video? I had to slow down the playback speed to 0.5, because that foid is so evil:

"My dream is to marry Jotaro-sama, and have a child with him. I think he says to me 'Give me a fu**ing break'. And spits on me."

View attachment 989372
And Araki is agreeing with her, nodding his head like, "yeah sure."

Von Stroheim!

Iggy for sure. Normies irritate me to no end.

Kakoyin, cause I’ll die a virgin :feelsrope:

Spongetaro Kujo

Spongetaro Kujo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back