Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which country has the best genes?? (Overall but mostly lookz)

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★
You can count africa, asia and SA out of this, africa only has some good athletic genes and thats it, still only 10% of africa

I dont think slavs have good genes, they can be tall and muscular but thats it, their looks are to a minimal
I guess its from all the wars theyve had

Sweden has very good phenos but some look incellish or chinkish (saami finnish genes perhaps)

I think holland is the best overall, theyre the tallest and they have the best mental health

Italy and spain slays in fashion and style + behaviour as theyre more extroverted but they have shorter or narrower stractures

White nonobese americans take this win forsure ive been to america the white zoomers mog

Dutch are kind of overrated, most of the men are just lanky geeks really. Similar to Sweden/Scandinavia.

Overall it is probably Anglos. Not every Anglo, many of them are hideous alcoholic untermenschen, but the upper class posh ones are actually pretty good.

I think holland is the best overall, theyre the tallest and they have the best mental health
Who would have guessed that tallfags have good mental health?:feelshaha:

white countries like netherlands and Europe

White nonobese americans take this win forsure ive been to america the white zoomers mog

you think these sister-fucking subhumans mog?

Fact check: Fox News says police helped 'QAnon Shaman' on Jan. 6

India is a Mogging factory, creating ChadPreets on a daily basis.
Anyone who denies this, overdosed on Copium.

Dutch are kind of overrated, most of the men are just lanky geeks really. Similar to Sweden/Scandinavia.

Overall it is probably Anglos. Not every Anglo, many of them are hideous alcoholic untermenschen, but the upper class posh ones are actually pretty good.
Agreed.
I have to go with France or Italy....
Portugal and Spain are Overrated, same goes for Nordic countries tbh.

You can count africa, asia and SA out of this, africa only has some good athletic genes and thats it, still only 10% of africa

I dont think slavs have good genes, they can be tall and muscular but thats it, their looks are to a minimal
I guess its from all the wars theyve had

Sweden has very good phenos but some look incellish or chinkish (saami finnish genes perhaps)

Italy and spain slays in fashion and style + behaviour as theyre more extroverted but they have shorter or narrower stractures
Maybe Chadstralia?

The nordic countries duh

Germany or Netherlands

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back