Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which country in Europe has the ugliest guys?

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
Since it's all about looks and SMV, the country with the ugliest guys is automatically the easiest one

Russia perhaps.

Germany? Majority have big noses.

Unbearable2woman said:

lol no way in hell.

Maybe Finland, east baltid is an extremely incel phenotype. 

Either that or it's Italy/Spain. Piggish med phenotype is loved by no one.

The question should be Europe country with most incels

Russia by far. Russian girls are cute and hot as fuck but god damn most russian guys look like a genetic experiment gone wrong and resulted in some abomination. Their only hope is gymcelling and praying that atleast they can build up muscle.

kkt6 said:

No wonder I'm incel.

But I'd say Russia. There's something about Slavs.

Solitarian_Walker said:
No wonder I'm incel.

But I'd say Russia. There's something about Slavs.

Russia has more mongoloid admixture than any european country, raped by Khan for generations. 

I'd put money on any given Russian being at least 1/32 Tatar/Finn/Buryat

kkt6 said:

lol no.

East baltids usually have compact midfaces, positive canthal tilts, smaller noses than most europeans, and good skull width.

If I could be any kind of white, it would be east baltid, hands down.

eastern europe, UK. attractiveness of faces goes northern europe (norway etc) > southern europe (italy, spain) > eastern europe (russia, baltic countries, poland). and romanians/slovaks and balkans are as subhuman as eastern europeans

Most of the guys here (Eastern Europe, I won't say which country for privacy reasons) are pretty ugly, although they make up for it by having either money, status or just being really ripped.

Captvic said:

mental_out said:
England by far

There is actually a big difference between white men from the north of England (ugly) and from the south/London (Chad-like). A lot of northerners are fat, ugly and bald. Must be all that mine dust their grandfathers inhaled.

Russia and the rest of Eastern Europe. Also Mediterranean countries

CopingGymcel said:
Russia perhaps.

Any of the Slavic countries. Ukraine, Belorussia, Russia. A lot of these countries lost anywhere from 5% to 25% of their populations in the great patriotic war when the Germans invaded the Soviet Union. The effect of such a genocidal campaign probably allowed ugly deformed men to breed disproportionately compared to the rest of Europe where the war was nowhere near as devastating.

commander_zoidberg said:
Any of the Slavic countries. Ukraine, Belorussia, Russia. A lot of these countries lost anywhere from 5% to 25% of their populations in the great patriotic war when the Germans invaded the Soviet Union. The effect of such a genocidal campaign probably allowed ugly deformed men to breed disproportionately compared to the rest of Europe where the war was nowhere near as devastating.

But they have arguably the most beautiful women. Why?

NekoStance said:
But they have arguably the most beautiful women. Why?

The casualties among the female population were a lot less than the male population. I believe somewhere around 80% of Soviet males born in 1923 were killed in the war. The deaths among the female population were bad. Nowhere near that bad though.

England, they all look like Mr bean

MFW when retards are saying England. That's Chadland.

I'd say it's a tie between Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus since those are all the same people anyway.

Probably Bulgaria/Albania/Macedonia because they pretty much look like Turks. Or South Italy because they pretty much look like Arabs. Simply the European periphery where they look less white. Anglo-Germanic Whites have the highest SMV, with Slavs it depends on in how far you can see that tad little bit of Asian/Mongolian in them left. This is the Russian minister of defense: 
Se6lA9i.jpg

Not really a country, but the Dagestan region of Russian produces some pretty ugly cunts. Maybe Chechnya in that case.

Currycel4Life said:
Not really a country, but the Dagestan region of Russian produces some pretty ugly cunts. Maybe Chechnya in that case.
Chad Dzoker Tsararnaev is from Chechnya

Red Shambhala said:
Probably Bulgaria/Albania/Macedonia because they pretty much look like Turks. Or South Italy because they pretty much look like Arabs. Simply the European periphery where they look less white. Anglo-Germanic Whites have the highest SMV, with Slavs it depends on in how far you can see that tad little bit of Asian/Mongolian in them left. This is the Russian minister of defense: 
Se6lA9i.jpg

A Mediterranean leaning phenotype will not kill you. A Mongoloid leaning phenotype will though. That's why east Slav men are the worst. Russians in particular because the further east you go, the stronger the Mongoloid influence. I've heard it's not uncommon for ethnic Russians in Siberia to look Asiatic mixed.

ilieknothing said:

And he suffered a fate similar to Elliot Rodger.

Point proven.

Currycel4Life said:
ilieknothing said:

And he suffered a fate similar to Elliot Rodger.

Point proven.
His fan fangirl groups were very large and he had Chad looks

ilieknothing said:
His fan fangirl groups were very large and he had Chad looks

He was better / less Asian-looking than ER, but the fangirls you always get once you commit mass violence, because women are attracted to dangerous, violent men. Also, committing mass violence makes you whiter: both guys weren't white before, but after their terrorism, the media called them white men.

Wtf are ppl saying Russia when Turkey is in Europe also

Easy. Genetic trash Romanians. I should know.

Golden Blue said:
Also Mediterranean countries

LOL what? So many girls have a brown guy fetish. They love Italians, Greeks, Turks, Arabs etc.
NGL, I prefer brown girls myself but brown girls know their own guys are hotter so it's impossible.

Id guess eastern europe. Russia is so big, it has its fair share of non incels, so id go with Czech Republic, Moldova, or Ukraine

km107 said:
Easy. Genetic trash Romanians. I should know.

Romanians are up there. Some of the ugliest prostitutes I've ever seen.

Balkans or russia i would say. Full of ugly guys but with very hot roasties. Im from the balkans and I have barely seen subhuman femoids but alot of subhuman guys. Its good for tall muscular guys with a lot of cash there even when their face is sub 5

Red Shambhala said:
Probably Bulgaria/Albania/Macedonia because they pretty much look like Turks.
Albanians are tall and noticeably lighter than their neighbours though, the idea that Albanians are super-wogs is just something Serbs say because they don't like them.

Greece or Italy.
defc01b6bb7b468f670fa4ef01010626--europe.jpg

antiausterity_greece_july_15.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Lots of answers....but it looks like there isn't a country that has real ugly men. It's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back