Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Which event in 2023 meant more to you?: Matthew Perry’s death or Komesarj ascending

Which event in 2023 meant more to you?: Matthew Perry’s death or Komesarj ascending

• Matthew Perry’s death meant more to me.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Komesarj ascending meant more to me.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matthew Perry’s death meant more to me.​

The Komersaj incident until I found out that he was lying this whole time.

Second because one agecuck mod less and one more evidence that agecuckoldry and fakeceldom intersect quite often.

Komesarj's ascension, i never met him cause im a newnigger but i did see the message

Screenshot 2023 12 10 at 21 04 07 Goodbye and Thank you My Friends Incelsis   Involuntary Cel

Matthew Perry. It's always interesting when a well-known fellow addict dies early to me. Plus I watched him growing up.

Komesarj is just some cunt who banned me once.

one reason I didn't choose komesarj ascending was because I forgot + that thread is too many words
he said that he wanted to self improve so he left .is - moved to a different state and ate better and then got a cute 19 year old gf supposedly

he said that he wanted to self improve so he left .is - moved to a different state and ate better and then got a cute 19 year old gf supposedly
i still don't care

Komesjari was a lazy loather Fakecel as a Trucel not matter what they do because of POS genetics will never ascend

I loved Komesarji ascending because it proved everything I said to be correct.
He always had bluepilled beliefs and I was always wondering why the fuck incompetent guys like him are allowed to be mod here.

Komesatj ascending was a bigger event. Matthew perry I couldn't give two shits about

Honestly not surprising for a 2019 user with less than 2000 posts.
yeah ive only been here for like a couple of months and already have more posts than him who was here for years

I already knew Komesarj would ascend so that wasn't a surprise to me, was talking to him months prior to it happening. As for Matthew Perry, some statusmaxxed rich Hollywood star died, great who gives a shit

Dont care about both

I don’t care about either but komersarj if I had to pick. With Matthew Perry, I just okay, moved on with my day and didn’t think about it more

Don't give a fuck about either

My last dump meant more than either