Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which forum user can you most relate with?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Based on things like life story and experience. Tbh, I don't like to reveal much but @Zer0/∞'s life is almost uncannily similar to mine, it's brutal as fuck reading his posts solely because it sounds like my own life. Though there are some differences in terms of actual social status throughout my life and ethnicity. I'd say @Transcended Trucel is closest to me in terms of that. :feelscry:

Also probably @currycel⁰. If he didn't fucking betray us! :lasereyes:

@Broly cuz he's my indo european brother

@Tiredpoorcel

@lifefuel similar views on black women and their pookie and ray ray obsession.

@betonceydox similar view on online dating. Also the first user I've seen who genuinely talks about how JBW gets ignored hard as shit irl. Normies seemingly believe all races have equal dating options or they simply don't care

What happened to your gorilla cousin @ThoughtfulCel?

i honestly don't know.

I can certainly relate to the rage of @jerkjocky.

@lifefuel similar views on black women and their pookie and ray ray obsession.
Sexy Red (the dumb woman who made that viral ratchet song) allegedly dated a white guy but can't stop going back to Pookie and Ray Ray because they're more dangerous and exciting. She's just saying the quiet part out loud. PLENTY of women are like this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCDlQlCuyTE

I've had black women tell me to MY FACE that white men are "too nice". But "nice" black men are utterly invisible to them. Racism is perpetuated by the alliance of female-identified Pookiesexuals: black women, coons, and faggot nonblacks who ONLY acknowledge and recognize Pookie and Ray Ray as real black men.

Last edited:
Racism is perpetuated by the alliance of Pookiesexuals: black women, coons, and faggot nonblacks who ONLY acknowledge and recognize Pookie and Ray Ray as real black men.
It's basically the same way that incel hate is perpetuated by a bunch of dumbasses who think we're all (unironically fakecel) ERs looking to murder people due to "muh misogyny and entitlement"

Sexy Red (the dumb woman who made that viral ratchet song) allegedly dated a white guy but can't stop going back to Pookie and Ray Ray because they're more dangerous and exciting. She's just saying the quiet part out loud. PLENTY of women are like this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCDlQlCuyTE

I've had black women tell me to MY FACE that white men are "too nice". But "nice" black men are utterly invisible to them. Racism is perpetuated by the alliance of female-identified Pookiesexuals: black women, coons, and faggot nonblacks who ONLY acknowledge and recognize Pookie and Ray Ray as real black men.

They'll date lame white guys but straight up antagonize lame black guys.

Also, What do you think about black women supposedly not liking white men? It's a sentiment I've seen online and I do remember black girls saying they could never date a white when I was younger but I've truly started to doubt it now.

They'll date lame white guys but straight up antagonize lame black guys.

Also, What do you think about black women supposedly not liking white men? It's a sentiment I've seen online and I do remember black girls saying they could never date a white when I was younger but I've truly started to doubt it now.
It's similar to the noodlewhore thing. Insecure women are easy pickings and most women are deeply insecure. Many black women are self-loathing for various reasons. They do deal with some level of bullying that other women don't due to lookism so they don't want their kids to look like them (Serena Williams, etc). Especially darker black women.

Also the white guy seems content to give them a negative relationship dynamic they want where he doesn't really give a shit about her because she's just a consolation prize for a guy who likely can't get a white woman (because she won't give him extra points just for being white). A black girl I met who was dating a white presenting jew kept telling me "I don't feel like I deserve love". JFL. Ok...and?

I sometimes talk about how I've known couples like this IRL and it's always an open relationship. They don't seem to actually like the guy. I suppose it's some dormant biological instinct that lets them know racemixing is wrong or they're betabucking off white status. Even some of the videos I see on tiktok make me cringe with white dudes braiding these bitches' hair and shit. (Nigga is you gay?)

Neither of them really give a fuck. He gives her a taste of white womanhood and status and she presumably gives easy sex.

I've heard black women say shit like "white men are more submissive". If they don't say it outright it is implied. Oftentimes white men will let them get away with things that a black man will not. A lot of these "divestors" got dogged out by black men and just decided they hate every black man alive all of sudden so decided to forge an ungodly alliance with crypto-racists. They know the easiest in with that crowd is to profess hatred for black men.

Last edited:
It's similar to the noodlewhore thing. Insecure women are easy pickings and most women are deeply insecure. Many black women are self-loathing for various reasons. They do deal with some level of bullying that other women don't due to lookism so they don't want their kids to look like them (Serena Williams, etc). Especially darker black women.

Also the white guy seems more content to give them a negative relationship dynamic they want where he doesn't really give a shit about her because she's just a consolation prize for a guy who likely can't get a white woman (because she won't give him extra points just for being white). A black girl I met who was dating a white presenting jew kept telling me "I don't feel like I deserve love". JFL. Ok...and?

I sometimes talk about how I've known couples like this IRL and it's always an open relationship. They don't seem to actually like the guy. I suppose it's some dormant biological instinct that lets them know racemixing is wrong or they're betabucking off white status. Even some of the videos I see on tiktok make me cringe with white dudes braiding these bitches' hair and shit. (Nigga is you gay?)

Neither of them really give a fuck. He gives her a taste of white womanhood and status and she presumably gives easy sex.

I've heard black women say shit like "white men are more submissive". If they don't say it outright it is implied. Oftentimes white men will let them get away with things that a black man will not. A lot of these "divestors" got dogged out by black men and just decided they hate every black man alive all of sudden so decided to forge an ungodly alliance with crypto-racists. They know the easiest in with that crowd is to profess hatred for black men.
A lot of these whores also have MAJOR MAJOR daddy issues. I made a thread recently about an "afro latina" girl I met via chadfishing and I could just tell immediately her relationship with her father is bad (which she later confirmed). She only likes whites and asians. Add to that certain giveaways ("alternative" black aesthetic, likes skateboarding, shit like that), and the colorism of the hispanic community....the term "mejorar la raza" is from the DR.....

A lot of these whores also have MAJOR MAJOR daddy issues. I made a thread recently about an "afro latina" girl I met via chadfishing and I could just tell immediately her relationship with her father is bad (which she later confirmed). She only likes whites and asians. Add to that certain giveaways ("alternative" black aesthetic, likes skateboarding, shit like that), and the colorism of the hispanic community....the term "mejorar la raza" is from the DR.....
Read both posts. Truly brutal. I'm glad I'm not a simp "pro black queens" anymore. Still women at the end of the day.

Read both posts. Truly brutal. I'm glad I'm not a simp "pro black queens" anymore. Still women at the end of the day.
And female identified cucks will try to shift blame and say black men don't want to get married or be responsible aka slaves to women. Yeah no shit, you wouldn't either. No surprise this is part of the appeal for some of these psychopath women. They want what they can't have.

@Intellau_Celistic

076d6af99b18ca11580ece69bc523d81143c0302183c82e7cf48eff826ee1954 1

I'm a 6'6 Nordic Aryan Chad why should I relate to any of you peasants

@LeFrenchCel because he's me, and I can relate to a lot of things with myself

@Chudpreet

I also have abusive curry parents, don't get along with other curries and generally hate curry culture

brettyboy from when I was just lurking

None because I'm special :feelsYall:

Outside of my inceldom, no one tbh.

Every fatcel and sperg here

@SlutLiberationFront

@Mecoja and @thespanishcel

@Lv99_BixNood because I am a ricecel full of hatred needing my fix of ragefuel to cope

@Sheogorath @To koniec and @DarkStarDown are my homies :feelsokman:

From postings, to overall personality to looks level 3 people come to mind. @Mecoja @Don Vito @Intellau_Celistic

I also sometimes relate to @nice_try, but he gets too edgy at times... Must be what will happen to me when i reach his age.
or @Transcended Trucel, tho he has a life that many (myself included) dream of. Speaking finnantially ofc

In my case the user in question would be Tryna Ascend, his rants about the curry race and curry parents were what got me to join the forum back when I was lurking

Since he isn’t around anymore though I’d say @wereq easily

@Transcended Trucel 2nd place

@mentalcel1 @InMinecraft

girls say I'm a loser

@Feet connoisseur

I change my answer to @B.O.G.A.R.T.

He was one of the rare intelligent users who would write things without coming off as pretentious (me 40% of the time), condescending (me another 40% of the time, if you make dumb posts), or schizo (me the remaining 10% of the time). I could see myself sitting down with him to enjoy some drinks and smokes over a few games of chess while we talk philosophy (though I'm not as well versed in continental philosophy as he seems to be).

There's a few others I could relate to in-person, I'm sure, if I look carefully enough.

No one unfortunately