Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Which Game Character would you like to be?

Dante - Devil may cry.

Raiden or Emiya Archer

Screenshot 2017 12 30 23 41 44

This pretty boy

With those eyes alone i'll be swimming in it

Also I wouldn't mind jacking myself off in a mirror

Seriously? Those are almost cucked answers...I'm surprised I'm the first one to mention...NOT IMPORTANT

P.S. I don't really have a good answer since I'm at peace with myself.

Ridley from Metroid.
JFL at not wanting to be a basically immortal space dragon and JFL at not wanting an awesome theme song.

Props to you for knowing Gothic.

You mean including living in their world or only looks and maybe characterwise but as a regular person here?

I'm basically Link from OoT. No friends, lost 7 years of my life, never got the girl, and no one recognizes my accomplishments.

thats Naked Snake/ Big Boss

Solid Snake has two eyes
Ah fuck, it's been a while. These games are always so confusing :D
I'm basically Link from OoT. No friends, lost 7 years of my life, never got the girl, and no one recognizes my accomplishments.
oof that hurt :feelscry: strange to see a nintendocel here thought nobody really plays them anymore

Sephiroth

- kills a roastie
- summons a meteor to destroy earth
- has chad looks

Props to you for knowing Gothic.

You mean including living in their world or only looks and maybe characterwise but as a regular person here?
The world of Gothic in my eyes is still a masterpiece till this day. They tried to recreate a future gothic game known as "Elex" but it just wasn't as good. I played the first one and instantly got hooked. The atmosphere of the world,voice acting, story were unbeatable by today standards. It's one of those games were a big world doesn't always mean better, and this one proves it easily. I played as a Mage, kinda cheated by attacking the merchants and stealing them dry. I also rob the houses as the prison camp, but every time I failed I reloaded the game XD. Oh yeah, If you die in that game you are unable to come back to life which is fucking SIIIICK. I made it extremely far in the game and I accidentally died, So I used cheats because my last safe styles was literally so close to the early game.

This thread is about picking a game character you would like to be.

Jc Denton or Jennsen from deus ex.

nate from uncharted

Fei Long from Street fighter

latest

I’d rather be James heller in prototype 2 way more bad ass. The first one was better tho imo

I would be him if I wasn't a retard like he is. Mercer was the better character but prototype 2 definitely had better gameplay as it approved over the first.

Lol this.

I'd prefer to be Scorpion. "Get over here"!!!