Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which gender has it harder ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Men claim we have it harder ( which we do ) and women claim they have it harder but who really has it harder between the two genders I think men have it harder I don’t think I need to explain how we have it harder

Oh gee I dunno. this is a really tough question

what's harder your first playthrough on easy mode with level 1 stats or a ng+7 playthrough where enemy stats are a lot higher but so are yours?
I wouldn’t know because I never play easy mode in my vidya

what's harder your first playthrough on easy mode with level 1 stats or a ng+7 playthrough where enemy stats are a lot higher but so are yours?
Wtf is ng+7 niggers need to learn some English talk

''i insle therefore i cope'' - decartes

Men have it harder easily.

intersex mfs
its over :feels:

why do people even care about this. obviously men got it harder but we have better perks to compensate (strength, taken more seriously, assertiveness for better social mobility, less fickle, etc).
All of that is giga cope women can gymmax too and short men and skinny men don’t get taken seriously

the average fit girl would get pummeled by a basement League of Legends neckbeard that weighs 350lbs. what a girl can accomplish at the gym in 1 year a man can accomplish in 1 month.
What about a skinny man vs a gymmaxed female

why do people even care about this. obviously men got it harder but we have better perks to compensate (strength, taken more seriously, assertiveness for better social mobility, less fickle, etc).
im taken less seriously than a female

females are loved unconditionally and they get money and attention for existing. men have to work for everything and are hated by default. if ur low IQ and ugly it's over.`

i don't think that's true. a gymmaxed foid that works out full body can beat an average male
fuck no, women are WEAK, naturalyl WEAK less testsoterone means weak regardless of their muscle mass they dont have enoiugh strength and their bones are alot lighter and softer

i don't think that's true. a gymmaxed foid that works out full body can beat an average male
this is a gymaxxed women that works out upper and lower body, she can easily be defeated by an average male who doesnt even go to gym, a women's body are designed to carry baby not a fighting machine.

View attachment 652988 this is a gymaxxed women that works out upper and lower body, she can easily be defeated by an average male who doesnt even go to gym, a women's body are designed to carry baby not a fighting machine.
She’s not at her peak in this photo a woman that’s 5’6 180lbs of muscle would crush an untrained 5’9 130 pound man in a fight those extra 50lbs of muscle makes all the difference in the world even he’s s man at 130lbs he’ll most likely lose

She’s not at her peak in this photo a woman that’s 5’6 180lbs of muscle would crush an untrained 5’9 130 pound man in a fight those extra 50lbs of muscle makes all the difference in the world even he’s s man at 130lbs he’ll most likely lose
a 130lbs man is not a man

The incel gender

The answer is obvious, women have it way harder. They compete each other to win Chads that seems to be minority of men while men compete each other for whatever hole they can get. In women's opinion having a relationship doesn't count as success unless it's a relationship with Chad.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
Re: I think I'm done with feminism.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148292631Monday, October 20, 2014 4:19 AM CDT
Well, regardless of the statements of those particular people, "Complete Equality" is conceptually and biologically impossible. Kindness nor respect for others should be limited strictly to a particular gender.
Re: I think I'm done with feminism.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148292666Monday, October 20, 2014 4:21 AM CDT
"Well, regardless of the statements of those particular people, "Complete Equality" is conceptually and biologically impossible. Kindness nor respect for others should be limited strictly to a particular gender." I'll essentially extend this paragraph by stating that we are all "equivalent" in the context that we are all individual humans.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148362368Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:29 PM CDT
It should be taken into recognition, however, that females aren't necessarily the only gender that utilizes "Plastic Surgery" for cosmetic reasons.
Re: ITT: Feminism
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149298487Thursday, November 06, 2014 6:20 PM CST
The influence of most types of "Feminism" have a catastrophically destructive influence on the humane communication between people of the opposite gender. "True Equality" is conceptually and biologically impossible between both genders and empathy is something that should be exchanged between all humans.
Re: i have a confession ot
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151416623Tuesday, December 09, 2014 5:52 PM CST
"@anony simplify pls" More specifically, It's entirely possible that you have a degree of self-perceived inferiority to such a degree that you desire to become a genetically male individual because you perceive individuals of the male gender as superior in comparison to your own mental image of yourself.
Re: what if a girl threatens to kill you and has a knife
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158245260Friday, March 20, 2015 12:58 AM CDT
Gender is irrelevant in this situation, It shouldn't be utilized to justify criminal behavior.
Re: where's roman -______________-
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158700093Thursday, March 26, 2015 7:36 PM CDT
"she's cool man" Are you sure gender isn't the primary factor?