Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Which Genre is this?

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-

I like this type of more chilled music too. My main genre is still witch house tho. But they have one thing in common, they have a dark vibe. They dont have a happy "lets go party all night!!" theme. I usually consume dark music(its not related to inceldom tbh)

I know that it is not trap, witch house, ambient. It kinda feels like ambient but its more energetic. I cant tell what that is and thats beautiful.

I listen a lot of very heavy distorted tracks and i like them very much but sometimes it feels nice to listen to lighter stuff. Distortion in music gives me a feeling of chaos and i really like it.
For example;
(Distorted heavy type music i enjoy)

Typical heretheycome song. Signature sounds and drum kits.
You can tell that it belongs to heretheycome when you listen it.
One time i made some lists about his song progression algorithms. And it seems like he is using the same formula. It works perfectly tho.
You can click on the soundcloud link and go to the sc page of him if you want to see what i mean.
His distortion is really ear friendly in my opinion. Its not too hard(it brutally mogs every normie genre tho, in terms of distortion) He has a great balanceand it can be pretty hard to protect that when you are mixing this type of music.

Really nice chaotic vibe. Pretty good mixing/distortion. Depressed040 is not that good with distortion he sometimes make it too much but still a slayer.
He uses sidechaining really well tho. Not just with the bass line, the samples or hats are sometimes sidechained to kicks/snares aswell. That gets respect from me.

Yeah i wanted to share these opinions on distorted way of listening music.

As i said, it kinda feels nice to listen to more chilled music after these stuff. I guess it feels like taking a break and playing Animal crossing after a Doom marathon.

One last thing:
I dont care if you want to boost your post count. Just dont do it in this thread please.
Fuck you and you should hang yourself if you are posting shitty replies in this thread.
I sometimes shit too, but in spammy threads. This is not a spammy thread. I only want to see posts about music. And i want detailed ones. Not just one fucking word about music or shit like "music is good". Just skip this fucking thread if you are gonna post shit. Dont chat about random ass topics also. Fuck you.

Idk what music it is but its pretty shit and boring tbh

I like mostly video game soundtracks and electronic stuff lol. Playing geometry dash a lot made me into that sort of stuff. It sounds weird to a lot of people so I never really tell people to listen to it though. Some examples of stuff I listen to are these tracks

witch-trap

witch house + trap

I don’t know

Techno trance dance house music. No melody that i can detect.

sounds good my man buts its so short, and seems vaguely repetetive
my songs that I use to listen to were all around 8 minutes