Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is the best and worst currycel country to live? India, Pakistan or Bangladesh?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In threads ppl say that Pakistan is much cleaner and less chaotic than India but then I saw a video of Lahore, the most polluted city in the world with trash all over the street so maybe it's propaganda to make Pakistan look better than India. Not many ppl give attention to Bangladesh but since the capital Dhaka is one of the most congested and densely populated cities of the world (I think 2nd) it must be hell there too.

Only some northern poor states in India are shithole tier. That's where most of the memes come from. The rest is pretty ok

Best is Sri lanka, worst is Nepal

In threads ppl say that Pakistan is much cleaner and less chaotic than India but then I saw a video of Lahore, the most polluted city in the world with trash all over the street so maybe it's propaganda to make Pakistan look better than India. Not many ppl give attention to Bangladesh but since the capital Dhaka is one of the most congested and densely populated cities of the world (I think 2nd) it must be hell there too.
Pakistan. Not even a question.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC4saZg6sG0

Pakistan is worst because terrorism and low IQ shitskin government is most prevalent there. At least Bangladesh and India have 8-9% GDP growth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back