Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which is the most accurate?

Which is it?

• Over for sub5 men

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Over for sub6 men

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Over for sub7 men

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Over for sub8 men

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
These are the ones I see most often, but want to see the majority agreed upon one.

seven a good number . you wont get any lower unless your autistic or deformed

Says men but not gorilla. Therefore it's not over for me.

Gorilla7

Depends on location

Imo 7. But there are A LOOOT of factors. You can be 8/10 facially but a literal midget at the same time.

True life starts at 7 and 6'0".

Sub6.

Out of my friend group only two of us have girlfriends. Coincidentally both of those individuals are the best looking and are both 6/10, and one of them is dating a 4/10 with the other getting sloppy seconds from a 5/10 girl (pretty sure she was not a virgin when they hooked up).

The rest of us are sub6 and are lonely. Just some of us are bluepilled af and refuse to admit reality.

Sub6.

Out of my friend group only two of us have girlfriends. Coincidentally both of those individuals are the best looking and are both 6/10, and one of them is dating a 4/10 with the other getting sloppy seconds from a 5/10 girl (pretty sure she was not a virgin when they hooked up).

The rest of us are sub6 and are lonely. Just some of us are bluepilled af and refuse to admit reality.

Dont bother breathing if you are not featured on the GQ cover in 2020

Anything under 8 is getting cucked, so Sub8

Sub8 because nowadays, even 7/10 chadlites are struggling hardore. They need to put in an insane amount of effort only to get sub4 foids and chubby foids.

Sub7 tbh. Chadites can still get beckies on the regular, they do date down but they can still date.