Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Which Linkin Park album do you like the most?

Best Linkin Park Album

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I know they all probably live Chad lifestyles but I think their songs capture the incel spirit a bit and Chester Bennington's voice can really express incel pain. My favourite is Meteora, it has the most rage in it imo. Hybrid Theory is a very close second. The best song is "In the End" though which is in Hybrid Theory. Zoomerfags probably have no idea who Linkin Park is, only oldcels like me know who they are.

Here is a zoomer nigger listening to Linkin Park for the first time:

View: https://youtu.be/ncA-uqPBHBM?t=422

Linkin Park is the best and only band.
Chester was based and was a victim of globohomo because he was raped as a kid, and also gigabased because he actually killed himself unlike piece of shit pretends singing shitty angry songs with shit lyrics and living their happy lives swimming in money and pussy.

My most favorite album used to be Meteora. After they released One More Light I hated them. It was the time when everyone was releasing bullshit slow songs and I hated that they went with the shitty jewish trend instead of staying based.
BUT, then Chester killed himself and then all the songs had a new meaning. My most hated album of their is now almost my most favorite.

But I still can't choose one album over the others. They're all so fucking good.

i like both Hybrid Theory and Meteora. don't care much about the rest of their albums

The one that numb and in the end

Its interesting how none of the normie songs could capture how my teenage self felt about the world like Linkin Park did. Never considered their songs album wise tho

Those 3 albums are really good, i like them all. Plus the one with Castle of Glass/Lost in the echo. I really enjoy linkin park, even if it's normie as hell nowadays

Hybrid and Meteora are my favorite ones, but if i had to choose which one i like the most i would go with Hybrid by a hair.

Living Things is my favorite album :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Linkin Park looks like an incel band because its members are all ugly subhumans.

Hybrid theory. Papercut is my fav song from this album btw, mogs so hard.

None of them, I hate Stinkin' Park, that's normscum music. :feelswhat:

I prefer Meteora tbh

Zoomerfags probably have no idea who Linkin Park is, only oldcels like me know who they are.
Im a zoomer and im a fan of Rock and metal, most of the zoomers on this forum aren't like zoomer normies.

Hybrid Theory has some really strong mainstay type songs on it so I pick that one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back