Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which new world country is the best ?

Best new world country ?

• Total voters
IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
In my opinion definitely either Australia or New Zealand , leaning more towards New Zealand tbh

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown

@Govid_Dorious @PolskiKartofel @Chudpreet

Who voted New Zealand?

Its worse than the Aussie

Lower wages and higher cost to living because of liberal people wanting to move there

Canada because the Abos are High IQ Eskimos

Who voted New Zealand?

Its worse than the Aussie

Lower wages and higher cost to living because of liberal people wanting to move there
Me , I thought it was better since it has less ethnics

I would rather live in New Zealand than America tbh. Less ethnics, better weather than were I live, more calm and chilled out than were I live and temperate rainforests are cool too.

I live in Australia and the Abos bring down the IQ . it feels like a dry wasteland with British feel

I would rather live in New Zealand than America tbh. Less ethnics, better weather than were I live, more calm and chilled out than were I live and temperate rainforests are cool too.
That's what I thought aswell

i don't know tbh, i live in a 45C+ area and i would like going to any other country than my own.

America is the best because they have gun rights. As a subhuman manlet, you'll be seen as weak and easy to pick on from robbers. So owning a gun is important for self defense.
And freedom of speech including hate speech.

New Zealand cause it has relatively low ethnic populace. Only ethnics there are Maoris

Australia is the whitest of the 4 options

America and Australia have the highest meat consumption worldwide. 128 kg for US and 126 for Australia. New zealand and canada are like 85 kg for NZ and 90 kg for Canada. This is per year / kg.

Canada for legalising cannabis.

None are particularly good places to live but I’d have to say America. Canada is gigacucked and I think Australia and NZ are at least similar to the US in terms of libtard shit.

At least you can own a gun in the US

None are particularly good places to live but I’d have to say America. Canada is gigacucked and I think Australia and NZ are at least similar to the US in terms of libtard shit.

At least you can own a gun in the US
Australia and NZ also have a high percentage of Chads so it’s mog central for an incel lol

95af0ba6aaae944096b92bcedf121e84.jpg

Less ethnics in the South Island. North island is full of Polynesians and Māoris

All of them need to be nuked.

I just picked australia I dont know why

One billion percent wrong lmao
Ricemen ? They aren't that bad. A few curries are around which is pukefuel:feelspuke::feelspuke:but their population level is hard countered by rice and Maori

Ricemen ? They aren't that bad. A few curries are around which is pukefuel:feelspuke::feelspuke:but their population level is hard countered by rice and Maori
Equal amounts ricemen and curry, probably more curry. Why do you like Māoris? They are nigger wannabe thugs. Whenever I see one I stay away

who the hell voted Canada? its basically a shittier America. Just imagine America but if all states where blue, that's Canada in a nutshell. Its the land of people who failed at getting a green card or their descendants.

You get more woke tho

USA has the most based gun laws

All of them + Western Europe are more or less politically the same, so i made my choice based on climate.

Australia and parts of America are too damn hot so i prefer Canada and New Zealand.

China, Japan.

Fuck every single one of them