Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which of the following would you pick?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Which path do you pick?

• See No Evil Package

• Boy in a Bubble Package

• (in VR) Package

• Descend to Ascend Package

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
An imp appears and demands you pick one of the following incel lives (or a bonus ascension):

1. See No Evil Package
You will be taken to an island where you have basic shelter, nothing fancy. You will live there in isolation and every few days there will be nice copes parachuted to you (e.g. yummy food, drugs, toys, whatever your hobby is). You will receive NO media that features a woman or a woman's voice or the image or description of a woman. Essentially, on this island, women do not exist.

2. Boy in a Bubble Package
You will be placed in a glass box. Within the box will be all the copes you need to live out as good a life as possible in a prison. Of course, you will be provided with as many new copes as you need. Outside the glass box, there will be a 24/7 foid show that you can control. Sluts will dance naked and do the most depraved shit for you. Of course you're stuck in the glass box. You can look, but never touch.

3. (in VR) Package
You will be sat in a chair and tranquilized. A chip will be injected into your brain that will trigger a VR program. It will, within your brain, simulate the experience of meeting a girl, falling in love together, getting married, raising a family, and growing old together. This lifetime will last a week in real life and after this blissful experience, you will awake and return to your worthless incel life.

4. Descend to Ascend Package
You will ascend, but the only way to do it is to inhabit the body of David Parker Ray, the Toybox Killer. You cannot control him, but you will feel everything he feels as he rapes and murders his victims.

• Ray used soundproofing methods on a semi-trailer, which he called his "toy box", and equipped it with items used for sexual torture. He would kidnap between five and six women a year, holding each of them captive for around three to four months. During this period he would sexually abuse his victims, sometimes involving his dog or his wife (who participated willingly in their crimes), and often torture them with surgical instruments. Then Ray would drug them with barbiturates in an attempt to erase their memories of what had happened before abandoning them by the side of the road

Boy in a Bubble sounds like the island except with no nature and a bunch of foids. I'll take it. :feelscomfy:

4. Descend to Ascend Package
You will ascend, but the only way to do it is to inhabit the body of David Parker Ray, the Toybox Killer. You cannot control him, but you will feel everything he feels as he rapes and murders his victims.
i think i would choose the last one , that guy have raped some toilets probably and it will be good feeling that i am their real rapist

VR then immediately kill myself

I don't want any of this wtf

See No Evil is basically my dream life, but i don't really like the "basic shelter" part here. Going with Boy in a Bubble.