Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which of these old games did you play?

Which of these did you play?

• Total voters
towncel

towncel

you're insanely dull if you like this site
I played all the listed blizzard games (not the first two 2 warcraft games), it feels like they went from a company that was worthy of praise to one that hires femoids for being femoids and is only concerned about money while keeping up the fake front of passion

Warcraft 3, good memories from that game

Same, also normal mode is too easy

wc3 i am still a god at it (73rd best in europe!!!) jk im shit

I didn't have a PC growing up, so Doom and Half-Life because they were ported.

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

I'll never understand why someone chooses to make a poll public. It's not relevant, ever.

Suicel said:
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

I'll never understand why someone chooses to make a poll public. It's not relevant, ever.

Why not? It's useful to see who votes for what.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Why not? It's useful to see who votes for what.

Why would it be useful?

Suicel said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
To see people's opinions.
Again, how would that be "useful"?
To see where others stand in regards to the topic at hand. It would be useful when you want to know more about a specific member.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It would be useful when you want to know more about a specific member.

Why would you want to know more about a specific member, specially through his answers on a poll? Then just go talk to him via PM or something. Polls should always be private as it is not relevant who has answered what and people should be able to answer anonymously and thus safely.

Suicel said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It would be useful when you want to know more about a specific member.
Why would you want to know more about a specific member, specially through his answers on a poll? Then just go talk to him via PM or something. Polls should always be private as it is not relevant who has answered what and people should be able to answer anonymously and thus safely.
People who want to answer anonymously have something valuable to hide. You can see that with the thread asking if there were any non virgins.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
People who want to answer anonymously have something valuable to hide.

The good ol' 'nothing to hide' argument, jfl. You should learn about the importance of anonymity and privacy.

"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say."

warcraft 3 good memories with my cousin playing dota