Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which of these sexual encounters would you prefer?

Who would you most like to have sex with?

• 75 year old virgin spinster

• 45 year old woman who’s had 1 sexual partner

• 18 year old girl who’s had 100 sexual partners

• Rejecting all of the above (officially becoming volcel)

Results are only viewable after voting.
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
All options are effectively the same female body at different periods of life. At 18 she is a 7.5/10 in terms of looks and this number depletes accordingly as life advances into the other two options. In other words the 45 yo is whatever you’d imagine an 18yo 7.5 to look like at age 45, and again the same principle applies to the 75yo. I state this because I have no doubt decisions might be decided depending on answers to questions like “how hideous is the 75yo?”, “what kind of 45yo are we talking about?”.

I'll take the 18 year old and my obligatory herpes. That's essentially what you get for fucking a whore anyway so what's the difference.

18 year old tbh, nobody likes grannys unless it's a fetish, and the 45 one wouldn't love you the same way she did her first sexual partner, better go with the youngest as this is just a one night stand.

lol at choosing the 18 yo. A 7.5 45 yo is very nice and has only slept with one person.

She was 7.5 at age 18. That has no doubt deteriorated by age 45, apologies, I feared I hadn’t made that clear enough. Could there even be such a thing as a 7.5 75 yo? Haha

45. The thought of it makes me nauseous but Asian girls look good for a long time

If it's not a fat 45 year old, I'd definitely take that. But a nonfat 45 year old woman that's only had sex with 1 sexual partner is a unicorn or happily married.

id pump and dump the 18 yr old foid

The 18 year old is the typical 18 year old.

I'd take an 18 yo. A woman who has only had sex with guy in a feminist society is either a part of a good religion and thus only had it with her husband or is completely insane for some way and likely dangerous. In both cases I'd rather take an 18 yo, though I prefer women as young as 12.

I've always been a sucker for a woman in her 40s.

nobody likes grannys unless it's a fetish

tenor.gif

I'd easily take the 45 year old though.

Caring about any "pedophilia" is the height of being an actual cuck. The 12 year rule is useful so that a woman isn't too immature when she marries her husband in an arranged marriage. But while you don't have that kind of a society I'd fuck even small female children. They'll all be sluts anyway soon.
Their titties are flat though. Nobody likes flat titties:feelsbadman:

I would reject them all ngl, sorry.

This is a problem, but not too much of a problem if you have normal sexual urges. Could you imagine how tight their cunts feel like? Sadly, I never had sex with a real child.

This is a problem, but not too much of a problem if you have normal sexual urges. Could you imagine how tight their cunts feel like? Sadly, I never had sex with a real child.
You can get some tight 9 year old's pussy in saudi arabia I think if you search good enough.
@Jewsel can give you good advice

Normally I wouldn't care about how many sexual partners they've had and would go with the 18 year old, but I saw some pretty looking 40 something woman when I was shopping at the grocery store today, so i'm going with that. Also the 18 y/o's vagina is probably so stretched and horrid looking that the sex wouldn't even be enjoyable.

Is the 45 at least 4/10? Because if she is that would be my choice

You can get some tight 9 year old's pussy in saudi arabia I think if you search good enough.
I am not really planning on visiting there but could you link me where he talked about any of this?

lol at choosing the 18 yo. A 7.5 45 yo is very nice and has only slept with one person.
The 45 yr old lady is more faithful than an 18 yr old nympho with a drinking problem.

I don't get why anyone would pick the 45yo for sex. Her personality? It's still a foid just an aged one past its prime who stuck to one man while it was still normal. STDs is a decent reason but I'd still rather fuck the 18yo with a condom and not kiss it.

Caring about any "pedophilia" is the height of being an actual cuck. The 12 year rule is useful so that a woman isn't too immature when she marries her husband in an arranged marriage. But while you don't have that kind of a society I'd fuck even small female children. They'll all be sluts anyway soon.
I doubt non-muslim foreigners can get that.
I do. I hate big ones tbh tbh.

The 45 yr old lady is more faithful than an 18 yr old nympho with a drinking problem.
In theory, with the kind of requisites the guy put in the OP. But the fact is that Schopenhauer said it best when he said women reach emotional maturity at 18. So almost all women are equally worthless in feminist societies.

Since I am 36 myself 45 is not that far off. And an 18 yo seems like a child to me. If she has fucked 100 guys she is probably a stupid little slut and disease ridden anyway.

18 just to fuck. I have experience in minimizing chances of getting STDs, fucked lots of hookers and still nothing.

NONE. Lowering one's standards is the first step toward cuckoldry and betabuxxing.