Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Which one hurts you the most mistreatment or ghosting

Would you rather be mistreated or ghosted?

• Total voters
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Honestly I've had my fair share of both, but if were to choose one I'd say ghosting felt the worse tbh.
Its like I don't even exist!

The blackpill did help shift off the self associated guilt I used to develop subconsciously due to perceived social rejection, thankfully I don't have to deal with such misperception anymore.

Maybe part of the reasons why I'd choose mistreatment over ghosting is linked to the abandonment issues caused by neglective childhood idk

if you can be gHOSTed can you also be gSERVERed

anyway I voted ghosted

i voted ghosted but both of them hurt. ive had both happen to me

My half-relatives would always go upstairs when I'd have to stay over.

As I recall, the reason was "disgust", despite me being an autistic male fidgeting near the door/kitchen of their apartment.

I voted for Mistreatment; when I was young, I did get punished for something that people lied to me about or lie about me. I got times when people who I don't know called me and insulted me to say I am ugly.
Though, I can see ghosting being painful; it hurt because it is like people denied your existence.

Last edited:
I voted for Mistreatment; when I was young, I did get punished for something that people lied to me about or lie about me. I got times when people who I don't know called me and insulted me to I am ugly.
Though, I can see ghosting being painful; it hurt because it is like people denied your existence.
Sorry to hear that brocel, and yes ghosting hurt as hell
I tend to ghost others as coping mechanism

My half-relatives would always go upstairs when I'd have to stay over.

As I recall, the reason was "disgust", despite me being an autistic male fidgeting near the door/kitchen of their apartment.
Brutal

Sorry to hear that brocel, and yes ghosting hurt as hell
I tend to ghost others as coping mechanism
Thanks, man.
I can empathize with the ghosting point. Though, the people are really good friends I would recommend trying a couple of times a month or year to contact them.

Normies have no empathy for our kind..