Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one is worst: being a literal cuck or being an incel?

Which one is worst?

• Cuck

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Incel

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
Cuck: your wife or girlfriend is having sex with other guys and you can only watch
Incel: never girlfriend or wife

obviously cuck is worse based on your definitions. but cucks are usually able to fuck their partners, so it's better than being incel

Being an incel cuck

Idk, I've never been a cuck. At least you fuck , no?

Some normies take pride in being cucks, it all comes down to personal preference. At the end of the day, sexual relations has always been about a struggle for power & dominance. It's not necessarily a sign of weakness for a man to be a cuck, because cuckold activities can be controlled / regulated by the person who plays the cuck role. But a man who has less power / influence in the relationship, is usually suspectible to being cucked to an uncontrollable degree. Thus normies & subhuman males are most suspectible to uncontrolled cuckoldry, whereas Chadlites / Chads are least suspectible

Me personally I've never really liked sharing with other people, and I'm very distrustful of normies. If I had to choose between having no access to something or having shared access to something --- I'd be more inclined to choose the former. If I have to share something with other people just to gain access to it (like a public toilet, or library computer), I'd only treat it as a sort of tool to use and abandon or discard - Just like I would with a public computer. It would never be personal, and there'll for sure be no strings attached. But if I realize there are strings attached, I'll cut them before it can become a problem, or I'll just avoid it

Last edited:
I’d argue that being a cuck is worse.
Inceldom hurts especially in the beginning.
After some years go by, you gather some strength and find peace being all by yourself.

society will try its best to make you a cuck

Better Incel :incel: than Cuck :soy:

Isn't it obvious?! Being incel is actually based asf. The way we make normies, toilets, soys and yids seethe is remarkable. Cuck, on another hand, is the bottom feeder, emasculated spineless faggot.

Some normies take pride in being cucks
it can be a fetish or an effect of how he was raised.
they think its virtuous or something to be a cuck. no self respect at all.

Isn't it obvious?! Being incel is actually based asf. The way we make normies, toilets, soys and yids seethe is remarkable. Cuck, on another hand, is the bottom feeder, emasculated spineless faggot.
cucks are funny af

It's amazing that out of all things for them to get outraged about, they would pick that. Judging by their comments, they are ironically a hate group, just that they are leftist, so society tolerates them.
They are more fringe than us. You hear people bring up "incels." I've never heard anyone in real life mention inceltears.
To take a more cynical perspective, they are the opposite side of the coin. Some people on this site focus on criticizing women while neglecting how society is what causes our problems. The people on there bash incels when again, the incel problem is a societal problem. Feminists are only a symptom, not the primary cause.

Last edited: