Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one of these men is more attractive

• Thread starter NobuNagahirohichi
  • Start date

Which one of these men is more attractive? Left or right?

• Left Image

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Right image

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters
N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★
Am
Cm

:feelsEhh:

ID tier thread ngl tbh

castizo vs med?

They're both average composite images, but I'm no PSL looksmax faggot, so I don't care.

Gay, GrAYcel.

Is this post gay? Maybe.

I did a thread earlier where I proposed a theory that people who believe in God simply have better genetics. Scientists have been recently trying to figure out if religious people have different brains than atheist, however nobody has tried to see if there are differences in looks. I did a face morph of 12 atheist vs religious celebrities. In this case religious celebrities win, their photos are on the right. Of course this does not prove anything and I will have to do more research.

I did a thread earlier where I proposed a theory that people who believe in God simply have better genetics. Scientists have been recently trying to figure out if religious people have different brains than atheist, however nobody has tried to see if there are differences in looks. I did a face morph of 12 atheist vs religious celebrities. In this case religious celebrities win, their photos are on the right. Of course this does not prove anything and I will have to do more research.
There was one study I remember that involved testing the emotional and stress levels of atheists and theists in response to key words. The most interesting result was that when words like "God" were presented the theists had a calm and serene state of mind from the fMRI results, whereas the atheists showed heightened stress responses. You should expect neutrality with the atheists when thinking about God, but the notion of God was met with hostility.

The data didn't indicate it from what I recall, but I would venture tobg guess that a large majority of the atheists were former theists (probably raised).