Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL which one of you made this microchimerism and telegony thread on /pol/ today? roasties are basically hermaphrodite chimeras you are gay to fuck?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Screen

Microchimerism and telegony.
This single word kills the human public toilet and man-cuck
Women retain the dna of every man they have ever slept with.
If you woman has ever slept with a nigger your child is part nigger.
Every man she has ever slept with is part of your child.
How do we know this?
First, the jews tried to hide the fact that during death autopsy, women were found to have non-familial dna in their brains
Depsite these women never giving birth to male children (meaning they would have no reason to have non-familial dna in them) Jews tried to say this was because:
>t-they had a spontaneous male abortion without knowing!
however jews got btfo yet again when
>scientists found non-familial male dna in the brain of even VIRGINS
their cope?
>w-we’ll they may have eaten their twin brother in the womb!
But what’s the truth? The truth is that women retain the sperm dna of every man they’ve ever slept with. A common feature of many females animal species, like the fruit fly, who’s future children, no matter the date, contain the dna of the first male the female ever slept with.
This topic is so taboo, so politically incorrect, so dangerous jews have multiple dedicated bots (usually disguised under german, canadian, american flags) tracking the keyword microchimerism, so that they can
>deboonk
it immediately, watch the seething shills in 3..2..1

I remember being into this meme a few months ago, curious who started circulating the ideas, may not have come from us but seems a similar heart.

The last response was omega cucked :feelspuke:

"what's wrong with spending your hard earned money, effort and time raising the DNA of 20 other chads combined brooo"

4cuck has been ruined through and through, the site has fallen to faggots

FirstMale

2014 semen secrets of the First Male

IE if you are fucking a girl some other guy creampied inside you are basically gay and fucking that guy

No more incel in the future

in b4 vagina acidity kills unpaired sperm cope, immunosuppressants prevent it from being recognized as foreign

also why girls who take cum up their anus also turn into men

condoms might prevent tho

Which also means, the more children they have, the more fucked up the genes become. Life fuel for eldest child cels

Which also means, the more children they have, the more fucked up the genes become. Life fuel for eldest child cels
I don't know if it's just children that matters, even if they get cummed in and don't get pregnnat it still might cause DNA transfer.

In fact...

WhyStop

This post brings up an interesting line of research - what if DNA transfer might happen from merely kissing Chad?

Even if we find some virgin wife who Chad has never creampied, she might have french-kissed Chad and this turned her into part-man as well.

I don't want to go too overboard though. Women after all are formed from their father's DNA so having some genetic attachment to a male is unavoidable.

Basically if you fuck or reproduce with a foid you have to accept you are indirectly fucking half of her father, I guess, but that's as far a compromise we should be expecting to make here. We shouldn't also have to be fucking parts of all her (or her mom's) past chad partners we don't know about.

My guess is swallowing cum is of greater risk than merely french kissing though.

Last edited:
AAAHH I'm stuck in the basement with niggers!!!