Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Which one would you rather be?

Title

• Total voters
PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Title tbh. I think the results will be interesting. :feelswhere:

rather rope tbh

6'2 + HTN gets pussy

Imagine thinking that there's anything more to discuss or think about here:feelshaha:.

Is there not ? :feelswhere:
Other guys here probably have a different perspective, but tbh, I'd take the first option any day of the year, heightpill is just too overwhelming:feelshmm:.

Definitely the refugee if he's white-passing (and therefore has white SMV)

Is there not ? :feelswhere:
Not at all, easiest win for the Iraqi HTN 6'2 lmao. Could have just said the height and nothing else and he still would have won.

Not at all, easiest win for the Iraqi HTN 6'2 lmao. Could have just said the height and nothing else and he still would have won.
So you'd rather have the attractiveness to succeed in a hypercompetitive world rather than going back to a time without said competition ? :feelswhere:

italian guy but @PLA1092 is kinda cucked for making him only MTN:feelsohgod:

5'10 italian chadlite would mog the 6'2 iraqi HTN sand nig

italian guy but @PLA1092 is kinda cucked for making him only MTN:feelsohgod:

5'10 italian chadlite would mog the 6'2 iraqi HTN sand nig
Yeah, this isn't a height over face thread though. :feelswhere:

So you'd rather have the attractiveness to succeed in a hypercompetitive world rather than going back to a time without said competition ? :feelswhere:
blackpill knows not time, but genetics. women will always, always prefer taller and more attractive, even if you went back to 3000 BCE. Tall niggas have went from slaying mesopotamian pussy, to roman, to north korean.

blackpill knows not time, but genetics. women will always, always prefer taller and more attractive, even if you went back to 3000 BCE. Tall niggas have went from slaying mesopotamian pussy, to roman, to north korean.
It might but the blackpill knows time for sure. You'd rather be a 6'2 MTN in 1960 than a 6'2 MTN in 2024. :feelswhere:

It might but the blackpill knows time for sure. You'd rather be a 6'2 MTN in 1960 than a 6'2 MTN in 2024. :feelswhere:
Where? because I would not rather be a 6'2 MTN arab in the US lmfao. Plus I had broken my femur, I would have been gone without modern medicine.

Chicago, 1970s

Not if he’s rotting at rikers or in a disgusting shelter

middle one because if I was iraqi i would've been harassed after what happened (9/11)

Nope. Plenty of tall fags in prison or stuck in shelters. They may get laid but not with Stacey’ or Becky
Cope. Height is life. Facial surgeries are safer than LL surgery

5’7” in the Midwest is like 5’5” anywhere else in the US

i rather be myself tbh

Cope. Height is life. Facial surgeries are safer than LL surgery
Height is a multiplier for face and a requirement but at the end of the day Face is the most important thing.
St Blackops2cel is 6'3 for instance.

Height is a multiplier for face and a requirement but at the end of the day Face is the most important thing.
Can you ascent with 5'3 with any face?

intersting that a lot of nonsense cels casted for the stinky sandnigger. Better be a mosquito than an arab.

I said it, a requirement (i.e you need to pass a certain threshold to not struggle too much) but nobody cares about a 6'3 ugly ogre, while a 6'3 HTN will have a huge SMV.
I'd also add that i don't know any handsome incel, but i know a lot of tall incels.
Face is the main thing that will determine your fate, that's your identity.

Too obvious. Relatively tall+above average facially+young.