Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which one you made this up?

Probably @Lv99_BixNood

Most of the replies don't care if it's bait or not they just want to say their piece on the topic and be heard.

He's a based Illyrian brothER
funny thing is, lots of albanians claim to be muh muh illyrian

but they look like turks and have literally 0% Illyrian in them

but ive seen pics of @Puppeter that he send me, and i can confirm this man i one of the few true Illyrians left in the balkans

funny thing is, lots of albanians claim to be muh muh illyrian

but they look like turks and have literally 0% Illyrian in them

but ive seen pics of @Puppeter that he send me, and i can confirm this man i one of the few true Illyrians left in the balkans
FjynZj0WIAUFa90

Technically, I'm closer to the Illyrians than anyone else. :feelskek::feelshaha:

Italaryan Pride World Wide. :dab:

Image 5

White enough ig, don't really look like Turks to me: I used a military pic, since it's a safer bet than some image of a random guy on the street, which in this day & age could be anyone.

Idk if Turks had much of an impact genetically: From what I read, it was mainly them taking blood out through the Slave trade back to Turkey & the Levant, which is partially why you get some from there who "pass" as White.

FjynZj0WIAUFa90

Technically, I'm closer to the Illyrians than anyone else. :feelskek::feelshaha:

Italaryan Pride World Wide. :dab:

View attachment 1137213

White enough ig, don't really look like Turks to me: I used a military pic, since it's a safer bet than some image of a random guy on the street, which in this day & age could be anyone.

Idk if Turks had much of an impact genetically: From what I read, it was mainly them taking blood out through the Slave trade back to Turkey & the Levant, which is partially why you get some from there who "pass" as White.
They took lots of mine and @Ron.Belgrade ancestors to make themselves whiter
Foids are are very european meanwhile guys subhuman