Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which race would be the most attractive if there were no whites?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
after the third world war and their mass extinction

Latinos and sand niggeers

Australian aborigines

If we judge solely by intellect, which Whites are bested in by East Asians, then the answer is, of-course, Mongoloids. Mongoloids would've conquered the world, and thus formed the Mongoloid Halo.

canada, australia, new zealand, iceland are mostly white and perfectly safe in ww3, if there is a race that will extinct, that would be nigers or chinklets because they're stacked in one place like pile of garbage :feelsEhh:
but answering to question probably latinos

Do Asians count as white? If yes then I guess Hispanics.

North africans/middle easterners

The race that is the second lightest to whites :feelskek:.

I think Iranians and East Asians.

Syrians Persians

canada, australia, new zealand, iceland are mostly white and perfectly safe in ww3, if there is a race that will extinct, that would be nigers or chinklets because they're stacked in one place like pile of garbage :feelsEhh:
but answering to question probably latinos
Australian Aborigines mog all

after the third world war and their mass extinction
White-looking Caucasian

20chai1
C3a78449b9de955390a3ea7c7f669733

If based on looks, probably arabs or even blacks based on their physical stature mogging those of other races.

If based on IQ and Social/Financial Dominance, China is pretty Ruthless and Cutthroat

Light skin latinos

Light skinned white passing latino males, White passing Middle eastern north african males. Then tall light skinned, high IQ, north east Asian males.

The rest are pretty much all subhuman trash in the eyes of foids. East Asian, Indian, Middle eastern, Short dark Latinos, and Black. All men of color sub-human trash by evil white supremacist foids. All foids are very racist. Much more racist than the average man.