Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which side do you support?: Palestinians or Zionist kikes

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Which side do you support?: Palestinians or Zionist kikes

• I support the Palestinians.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • I support the Zionist kikes.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None tbh. Hope they nuke each other into dust and stop wasting up valuable threads here

Can you explain to me why you support Israel?
Yes. Before stormfags start attacking me again, I will first of all say that I used to be pro-Palestinian, but after I saw what Arabs and Muslims as a whole have done (and continue to do) in Europe, I will never support them again. I can't stand Arabs, so I support Israel.

Yes. Before stormfags start attacking me again, I will first of all say that I used to be pro-Palestinian, but after I saw what Arabs and Muslims as a whole have done (and continue to do) in Europe, I will never support them again. I can't stand Arabs, so I support Israel.
I understand.

do u know jews push mass immigration into europe.

Support Palestine and mass killings of kikes

do u know jews push mass immigration into europe.
Shitter

i dont like neither as muzzies and kikes arent particularly fond of us rice men but I sympathize more with the palestinian muzzies.

israel has the full backing of white anglos and the western world because the people who founded israel were europeanized jews. essentially jews that mixed with whites over the centuries in europe.

I don’t support terrorists nor kikes

None tbh. Hope they nuke each other into dust and stop wasting up valuable threads here
Found this guy on tik tok, I think you'd agree with him

Israel because my hatred for sand niggers overtakes my hate of jews.

Israel because my hatred for sand niggers overtakes my hate of jews.
And who sends them to your country? Who guilts your people into opening their borders? Who censors you online when you say shitskins shouldn't be in your country? Who faked science and claimed race is a social construct? Who teaches niggers and sandniggers to become communist looters? Who gave women voting rights so that they could use their braindead virtue signalbrains to vote for flooding our countries with brownoids so that they could have some dopamine from larping as Daenerys from GOT?

Any hate you have of sandniggers should be counted just as much for jews, if not more.

Understandable argument but without kikes, the niggers and sandniggers would have never stormed Europe en masse in the first place @LesscoBlob