Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which side of my neck should i puncture to bleed out? Where is the vein?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I have no fucking idea but i dont want to wait til december to have money to end my misery , I ve had enough...

that would probably be very painful

there is one on either side

Don’t do anything stupid.

That's a scary way to die tbh. Thank God I bought a glock for my painless, instant ticket out.

better off just roping tbh

If I wanted to kill myself with a knife I would stab myself in the heart tbh
or keep stabbing myself in the abdomen until I can't move my arms anymore

I think you'd have to cut one of the carotid arteries, which I believe are located on both sides of the neck; would not be pretty though. there are easier and less painful ways to go about ending your life.

Last edited:
Nigga u dont even know the difference between arteries and veins and wanna do home surgery, take a xanax and go to sleep maybe you'll stop breathing in the nice long sleep you'll have

Nigga u dont even know the difference between arteries and veins and wanna do home surgery, take a xanax and go to sleep maybe you'll stop breathing in the nice long sleep you'll have

I can order some from darknet , How much for death?

I'll be sorry to see you go man.
You don't know me but I've enjoyed your posts here.

I tried and failed at cutting my wrists once in my early 20s. Anything that involves cutting is horrendously painful, and unless you've got much bigger balls than me that's going to curtail your efforts. Don't do it.

And just don't do it in general. We love you brother. (No homo.)

I tried and failed at cutting my wrists once in my early 20s. Anything that involves cutting is horrendously painful, and unless you've got much bigger balls than me that's going to curtail your efforts. Don't do it.

I cant imagine how is like to cut yourself. Why is mere existence so hard.

Wait a bit more. Great things will probably happen soon. Trust JESUS only and nothing else.

Carotid artery, look it up. And put some plastic down or something; somebody is going to have to clean that shit up.

Retarded way to rope, just use sn

F56CF24A E35F 4128 9F3B AEE66C802BAA
You would want to go for the carotid artery or the jugular vein.

Thanks brocel , I appreciate your words.

JFL at the Jesus-train cuck army assembling here to talk you out of it. But anyway, don't you have some more mares to fuck? :feelsthink:

JFL at the Jesus-train cuck army assembling here to talk you out of it. But anyway, don't you have some more mares to fuck? :feelsthink:

Im just tired of being poor as shit and i cant find a fucking job , I cant buy shit to cope and im done with this third world life :feelsbadman:

Im just tired of being poor as shit and i cant find a fucking job , I cant buy shit to cope and im done with this third world life :feelsbadman:
Yeah I get that, but at least try to commit a lucrative crime or something on the potential way out, you can always stab yourself or drive off a bridge when the police are closing in on you.

Brutal situation though, what part of the third world is it? South america right? I hope you can make a successful escape attempt.

Yeah I get that, but at least try to commit a lucrative crime or something on the potential way out, you can always stab yourself or drive off a bridge when the police are closing in on you.

Brutal situation though, what part of the third world is it? South america right? I hope you can make a successful escape attempt.

yeah , southeastern mexico , veracruz , biggest shithole in this failed country.

cut your jugular vein. It supplies blood to your brain.

cut your jugular vein. It supplies blood to your brain.
I think you're confusing arteries with veins, I mean, that would work. but cutting one of the carotid arteries would be faster.

Cutting is the least likely to kill you method. There have been surveys. Just hang yourself, it’s cheap, you can use something like a phone charger. It’s also more lethal and faster

Cutting is the least likely to kill you method. There have been surveys. Just hang yourself, it’s cheap, you can use something like a phone charger. It’s also more lethal and faster
You can use a phone charger what?

google is your friend
your making this thread for attention your little shit

I already stabbed myself in non vital parts when im drunkv, Wish someday i shall gather the courage to end this shit.

Good luck brocel. I’m sure I’ll join you soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back