Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which turns a woman off more: kindness or violence?

Which one is a bigger turnoff to women?

• Kindness

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • Violence

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Kindness:
-a man who tries his hardest day-in and day-out
-a man who sacrifices for his loved ones, especially his woman and children

Violence:
-a man who beats up innocents
-a man who shoots people because he disagreed with them
-a man who domestically abuses his partner

-a man who beats up innocents
-a man who shoots people because he disagreed with them
-a man who domestically abuses his partner
Who Is GigaChad: Meme, Digital Creation or Russian Model?

Evil isn’t the same as violence

Evil turns them on

The most fundamental female desire is to have a man who would outcompete other men and accumulate resources for her and their offspring. Violent tendencies signify high evolutionary success chance to female brain. Females are turned on by violence and watching their men dominate other men physically or socially.
Bluepilled :bluepill: soy:soy: if you think kindness matters more.

Violence turns then on more, but only if it's a chad that's being violent.

Kindness is the BIGGEST turn off for these toilets, the more kind you are, the more they take advantage of you and even bully you
But like, if you're rude to them as an incel, they don't like that either. And if you're Chad, there's no big difference between being nice or rude to foid either. Though in this case, I'd say it's still better to be an asshole.

In the nigger tier mind of a female she thinks you being kind to her is you being below her in the social latter and you're trying to compensate for that.

Women say they like kindness, but any man who has dealt with women know they're full of shit.

Given only two choices, the most progressive, anti-war, vegan feminist will prefer to fuck a muscular tatted up Neo-Nazi before she fucks a peaceful Buddhist monk.

What what? Fucking evil that’s it you anime avi idiot
Evil. Okay. I just wanted you to give an example. Like, doing bad things to others (to impress them) or them?
Genereally speaking, I've noticed they like to be treated like shit or with a little respect, but it works only when they like the person.
You literally cannot win as a sub5 male you can only rope:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Exactly.

Kindness is the BIGGEST turn off for these toilets, the more kind you are, the more they take advantage of you and even bully you

They are very primal, almost animalistic:feelsLSD:

would you believe me if I told you that even kind Chad is at a disadvantage against a sociopathic Chad

The funny thing is that if an incel starts being an asshole, then he will "prove" the myth about incels having a bad personality is real. JFL.
So, maybe as an incel, the better option is try to be neutral when it comes to foids.

Holes can't gauge personality or intelligence. Nothing new.

Foids don't care about virtue. Foids are as vain and self-interested as any other human being, them being female makes no difference, they aren't angels. We're all bound by the same carnal desires.

What foids care about is:
  • A man's genetic potency and superiority
  • A man's wealth and resources and his ability to acquire said resources
  • A man's status compared to other men
If he is dominant over foids and can secure them against other men, don't matter if he's a drug dealer, a thug who beats people up, or a coldhearted billionaire, if he got the money the foids would gladly stay with him. If his genetics aren't up to standard, she will cuck him.

Men will fight, kill and rip other people off just for pussy and foids don't care.

Kindness is a weak trait to then, displays for them a "desperate" behavior

They are very primal, almost animalistic:feelsLSD:
true

Being kind to girls at school seemed to repulse them from wanting to date me. They always went after the drug dealers and the popular Chad bullies though! Fucking foids man