Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which type of curry is best?

Which curry is best?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
There are 2 main types of currys: Muslim and Hindu. Christian currys are fake white worshipping currys but I guess we can put them under the Muslim umbrella here. Sikhs are low iq because they don’t cut their hair, they are under hindu. Buddhists and Jains are also under Hindu.

There isn’t much genetic difference between these two different types of currys. They both tend to go fanatical whatever religion they end up in.

I will pick Muslim because I like eating burgers which have beef.

i bet all of them smell like shit, never ate that subhuman food in my life

all ethnic food usually taste like piss and poop

I voted Hindu Curry because We don't need Muslim Curries cousin fucking and producing an even more unfathomably subhuman race of Curry Shitskins

You’re all the same

The kind who get hit by trains.

Honestly not much difference, but I'll try to explain the little difference that exists.

Muslims: have better basic organization than Hindus, but breed like rabbits, and do not progress, because muh "muhammad told me to pray five times a day" rather than engage in learning and science, etc.

Hindus: worse organization than Muslims, strange beliefs, but more of them overcome their backwardness and learn about the modern world; still, this minority that becomes modern, is swamped by the primitive Hindus

I dunno, though I do see a diaspora of Sikh curries instead from where im from.