Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which type of people in your race has the biggest Blackpill potential ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I say Almancı Turks in Germany,ım pretty sure quarter of users here are Turkic/Turkish
I cant imagine how many Kebabcels there are in Germany who are Bluepilled or dont take any pills because they are busy heavily coping with drugs,alchol or weed.

why the incel race of course

The ugly/short people.

what the fuck are "almanci turks"?
Never heard of a region in Anatolia called "Almanci"

Foreigners (especially refugees) here in Germany primarily try to rapemaxx

what the fuck are "almanci turks"?
Never heard of a region in Anatolia called "Almanci"
Almanci sounds like Almania, which means Germany. So I'd assume he means German- Turks sort of how Mexicans in the us are called Mexican-Americans.

On the West Coast of the US.. Pakis seem the most blackpilled. Indians on the other hand get angry at any mention of anything blackpill. All Indian men I have ever known are incels and all dedicated bluepillers, (and some of them are in their 40's now I've known them since they were in highschool), but at the same time think they know women.

Pakis on the other hand I say a brutal truth of the world and they know it and agree, and add their own truths.

idk but i dislike the majority of them

Ngl I partially blackpilled some of my alamanci friends