Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which was more detrimental to society? (poll)

Which one?

• Giving women the right to vote?

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Giving women the right to work and own property?

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Vote. They are too stupid to work and own property anyway. We wouldn’t be in a progressive shithole if women didn’t vote

Work and own property tbh

20200602 124858

Work, they need not depend on men now because of it

Low iq. Voting right is the fundament of everything else, with that they can vote for politicans that give them the rest as well.

If they couldn't, we'd take away their right to own property and hold jobs.

One of them makes them independent of their looksmatch and easy form the to form chad harems, the other one just means more men have to vote.

Second. In the case of inceldom, women working means you make your own money and dont need a man to look after you. Hence, its gg for sub men.

Giving them ANY rights, that includes but not limited to breathing without permission

number 2 is worse because voting is useless and does nothing anyways lol

I read an old statistic that in the past years. Male unemployment went up by 25%, while women employment went up by 25%.

Immigrants aren't stealing your jobs, women are. Literally, I am seeing more women in employment than men, it took me months to finally get stable employment while a few of my friend's gfs got well paying jobs right after HS.

So much for gender pay gap, unemployment gap is actually against men.

Democracy is bullshit.
The majority can take minoritys rights away just like it has happened

both are stupid

It's better to not give them a vote, because if they get a vote and not the rights for private property, then they can basically vote
for getting private property

Making them not work is cucked