Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

while foids and normies are married with kids

I

incel god

Banned
-
incels have no chance at getting laid by women or getting married. what a POS society.

incels have no chance at getting laid by women or getting married. what a POS society.
Water Yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

cant relate, 5'11 aryan wife is blowing me rn

i said what i said in this thread because its not fair.

>White foids
>Married
>have kids

It's never all three.

Call me a coper, but it makes me happy that these normies will end up in dead bedrooms, get bitched around by their old hag wife and will likely get divorceraped

Dude you really want to get married? Are you ok?
What. You want to rot alone for the rest of your life? No wife, no kids no grandkids no nothing?

I mean you should be able to dream about a happy married life at least. I do even though its not a realistic dream. Damn this world and modern society.

Last edited:
Call me a coper, but it makes me happy that these normies will end up in dead bedrooms, get bitched around by their old hag wife and will likely get divorceraped
if that happens the foid is gonna get cream pied by a much younger and attractive guy. her former husband might go insane from no sex :feelsthink:

What. You want to rot alone for the rest of your life? No wife, no kids no grandkids no nothing?
what are you talking about? Even average men gets disrespected by women in marriage and cheated on by more attractive men, sub5 men will never be respected in marriage, he will be just a betabux raising children from another man.
If you really believe in marriage bs go and get married, then suffer with dead bedrooms and disrespect.

what are you talking about? Even average men gets disrespected by women in marriage and cheated on by more attractive men, sub5 men will never be respected in marriage, he will be just a betabux raising children from another man.
If you really believe in marriage bs go and get married, then suffer with dead bedrooms and disrespect.
I know man, I know. But let your brocels dream. Life can be great at least inside my head.

I know man, I know. But let your brocels dream. Life can be great at least inside my head.
i don't know how can you dream about marriage tbh especially in modern times, men have no control at all, you can work your ass off on a job every day and buy your female owner anything she wants and she will still disrespect you, won't allow you to have sex with her and divorce rape you in the end.

i don't know how can you dream about marriage tbh especially in modern times, men have no control at all, you can work your ass off on a job every day and buy your female owner anything she wants and she will still disrespect you, won't allow you to have sex with her and divorce rape you in the end.
It's very easy. I just dream about a diferent reality where I have a wife that actually loves me. A reality where blupill is real.

Obviously this is cope, but at least we do not have to obligate our lives to responsibilities at least not at the same level as the breeders. This is what I am thankful for.