Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel while I sizzle in the Floridian summer sun for $10/hr, a teenager uploads a 5 min gaming commentary and makes $500...

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
...Chad uploads a selfie to instagram and Stacey fingerblasts herself on camera and make thousands a week.

life is unfair

Think of the bright side man... there are people making less than 25 cents a day sometimes even less than 5 cents

10$ an hour mogs me

Damn that’s not even minimum wage.

Its so fucking over

Working your ass off for free more or less.

just run crypto game bro

min wage is 8.25 here. the pay is about 10 subtracting what they take out I think
You do landscaping fam? I’m in Florida also do outside labor shit is HELL tbh

...Chad uploads a selfie to instagram and Stacey fingerblasts herself on camera and make thousands a week.

life is unfair

The internet has made all good looking people life even easier, instagram advertisements and sponsorships, youtube and twitch partnership advertisements donations etc etc - The ugly people who try streaming like Arab Andy go to prison, Mexican Andy gets called names whenever he streams by chat and told he's an incel. Eggy gets death threats and his accounts striked...

Chad can travel care free around North America in his Van with Stacey from his online modeling gigs and his instagram

I was thinking of that the other, life really isn't fair, theres no justice. but realistcly speaking, theres really nothing we can do, other than it being ovER

The internet has made all good looking people life even easier, instagram advertisements and sponsorships, youtube and twitch partnership advertisements donations etc etc - The ugly people who try streaming like Arab Andy go to prison, Mexican Andy gets called names whenever he streams by chat and told he's an incel. Eggy gets death threats and his accounts striked...

Chad can travel care free around North America in his Van with Stacey from his online modeling gigs and his instagram

JFL how many of these fucking Chad & Stacy couples stream their iives from the vans? The world is a literal playground for these people. Makes me sick.

just lol i make 3$ per hour.

Hard labour for that amount of money, lol.

A fesnail can sell toenail clippings online and make more money jfl

i'm glad i don't have to do physical work my 5'4 micropenis curry subhuman ass would probably die from the physical stress alone

how is the deduction after taxes as well and how long are you working.

I get paid ~$5/hr to shitpost and masturbate. I win.

At least you lived in based Florida

Life is so fucking east for Stacy and chad it's ridiculous

life is unfair
What uni did you go to @Indari ? Since you already got kicked out it’s not like its personal info. I know a few floridacels that I game with that go to FAU, UCF, UF.

What uni did you go to @Indari ? Since you already got kicked out it’s not like its personal info. I know a few floridacels that I game with that go to FAU, UCF, UF.
USF, University of Shit Fuck
i'm glad i don't have to do physical work my 5'4 micropenis curry subhuman ass would probably die from the physical stress alone

how is the deduction after taxes as well and how long are you working.
you are curry? over4u
8 and a half hours a day off on weekends. idk the deduction but it's $11 and some change gross and the guy that got me the job said 10 an hour
At least you lived in based Florida
tfw didn't go to stoneman douglass high school to witness st nick go hERo

Last edited:
you are curry? over4u
8 and a half hours a day off on weekends. idk the deduction but it's $11 and some change gross and the guy that got me the job said 10 an hour
yeah i am what race did u think i was, that's still better than minimum wage lol you are almost making as much as me in CAD and I am working as a it support analyst

JFL how many of these fucking Chad & Stacy couples stream their iives from the vans? The world is a literal playground for these people. Makes me sick.

being a bum and traveling in a van is only acceptable when you are chad.

I'm also in Florida OP. I wonder how many of us here are from Florida.

fuck man, that's suifuel right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back