Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White americans fly in to help jews kick out the Palestinians

• Thread starter Darkness to light
  • Start date
either kike americans or giga trumptards

It's funny that Trump supporters are the biggest supporters of Israel, like what the fuck bro? You are right wing, you should hate the Jews who are bringing degeneracy to your country

Thieves helping other thieves. What a sad sight.

why the fuck aren't palestinians fighting back?

It's funny that Trump supporters are the biggest supporters of Israel, like what the fuck bro? You are right wing, you should hate the Jews who are bringing degeneracy to your country
They are Christcucks which is why they support Israel and Zionism.

They are definitely Jews themselves. So no surprise.

ALL RISE FOR THE AMERICAN NATIONAL ANTHEM

I'm hate my country. I hate all the immoral retards who inhabit it and I pray that someday in my lifetime America is annihilated

Palestinians are whiny bitches and woke leftists who support them are fucking annoying kek.

I strongly dislike them

We need Hitler 2.0

383BBBA9 0DC3 4AA5 864E 56785F721B5D

whats new here? As if we dont know that the white man loves killing, racism, stealing, thieving, enslaving, raping.

He found his perfect opportunity to express his genetic pre conditioning. He was born to thieve just like the white jews

thats why whites need high immigration into their lands and low birth rates from their women so that they can become civilised humans

thats why whites need high immigration into their lands and low birth rates from their women so that they can become civilised humans
Oy vey need to import muslims more oy vey this is you IRL

Oy vey need to import muslims more oy vey this is you IRL
nah not me. I am the ethnic who wants to enjoy the white mans welfare and neet. So I push for open borders at every chance:feelskek:

good. fuck sandniggers. so proud of my country. USA! USA! USA!

whats new here? As if we dont know that the white man loves killing, racism, stealing, thieving, enslaving, raping.

He found his perfect opportunity to express his genetic pre conditioning. He was born to thieve just like the white jews

Based:smonk: