Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Americans nowadays don’t look as European. Northern talfaggots

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=idTPYBWape8&pp=ygUbVGhlIGdlcm1hbiB0aGF0IHNsYXVnaHRlcmVk

Not trying to be oh white people are great or anything.
But average soldier in Europe in ww2 was a 5 foot 8 26 year old.
Im part German, English, Czech, French
But when I watch shit like this. Everybody looks like me. Although my face is more asymmetric for whatever reason.
Where I live the fucking Swedes and there blonde 6 foot asses always be about.
Fuck the Swedes and Nordic faggots.imo
All the other Europeans shoot each other through history for whatever reason

Last edited:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=idTPYBWape8&pp=ygUbVGhlIGdlcm1hbiB0aGF0IHNsYXVnaHRlcmVk

Not trying to be oh white people are great or anything.
But average soldier in Europe in ww2 was a 5 foot 8 26 year old.
Im part German, English, Czech, French
But when I watch shit like this. Everybody looks like me. Although my face is more asymmetric for whatever reason.
Where I live the fucking Swedes and there blonde 6 foot asses always be about.
Fuck the Swedes and Nordic faggots.imo
All the other Europeans shoot each other through history for whatever reason

Yeah but the average Swede does not look like a German, a German does not look French, a French does not look Polish, a Polish does not look English. Europeans look very different from each other

Americans become homegenic i.e they look like the mutt race of mixing all those whites into one population, mix in all the native American blood and white passing black and latino blood and you obviously get a unique mutt race of whites in USA

Yeah but the average Swede does not look like a German, a German does not look French, a French does not look Polish, a Polish does not look English. Europeans look very different from each other

Americans become homegenic i.e they look like the mutt race of mixing all those whites into one population, mix in all the native American blood and white passing black and latino blood and you obviously get a unique mutt race of whites in USA
I think Italian is also part.
But sick of the Swede identity where I live

its like mixing Great Dane, Labrador, Terrior, poodle, bull dog, grey hound, Native American dog, native African dog into one race. Obviously it wont look like a pure thorough bred grey hound