Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White and Indo-European race mixing should be the most acceptable type of race mixing

• Thread starter AndronovanSupremacy
  • Start date
A

AndronovanSupremacy

Banned
-
I am 40% Indo-European on a genetic level. If I race mix with a Germanic woman my kid will probably be 70-75% similar to whites and will probably look very white or at least be some exotic mogger with blue eyes. Map of Indo-European genetic spread:
a-map-showing-yamnayan-sintashan-genetic-impact-on-modern-v0-as89e8xl6k991.jpg

Lait3.jpg

I honestly dont understand why white women are more open to creating some African baby instead of producing an Indo-European mogger with blue eyes with someone like me.

I have never gotten attention from white women in my 30s, although in my teens I used to get a lot of interest from white girls but I was prettier/more of a pretty boy back then and I lived in a small town.

Last edited:
@turbocuckcel_7000 new worst ethnic thread of the week contender

@Chudpreet thoughts?

All race mixing is WRONG. Shitskins should not be allowed to go near Whites, let alone mate with them.

All race mixing is WRONG. Shitskins should not be allowed to go near Whites, let alone mate with them.
Some ethnics are closer to whites than others. And produces better looking mix than others.

If whites were smart, they would race mix and enlarge their territory even more without sacrificing their pheno and genetics much. Diluting will be only around 10-20%.

Instead of white, they can be Indo-European which is much more mogger sounding ethnicity name than simply white.

If whites were smart, they would race mix and enlarge their territory even more without sacrificing their pheno and genetics much. Diluting will be only around 10-20%.
Ethnics can't build anything and they are physically much weaker than Whites so no. Pheno isn't everything.

I honestly dont understand why white women are more open to creating some African baby instead of producing an Indo-European mogger with blue eyes with someone like me.
I don't get it either. Femtards only think primitively when it comes to dating, not logically.

Doesn't matter. Shitskins are shitskins.
I am not shitskin.

My skin is actually pale as fuck.
dk53g01eeke91.jpg

Only an idiot would call that shitskin.

The only ethnics whites should avoid are blacks and indians. Then their kids will not be born brown and subhuman.

How do I look more ethnic than many italians?

You already had ethnics in Europe since Anatolian Farmers migrated lol

1199118.jpg

You guys have no problem accepting their pheno even though they can look much more ethnic than someone like me. Lol.

Come on, the worst that can happen if I breed with a white woman is I will create someone that will look Italian which you have no problem with. Lol

Ethnics can't build anything and they are physically much weaker than Whites so no. Pheno isn't everything.
Thats probably because ethnics have some of the worst lands. The only reason whites dominated was because Europe was perfect. It had the perfect trees to build large sea faring ships that could sail the oceans and explore the world, etc.

Where my ancestors lived, they had no access to sea nor any trees to build ships.

not even i, a berber moroccocel with pale skin, blue eyes, and brown hair, am as entitled as you. pls don't bring another subhuman into this world

Last edited:
not even i, a berber moroccocel with pale skin, blue eyes, and brown hair, am as entitled as you. pls don't bring another subhuman into this world

if negroes can produce good looking kids with white women, someone like me might be able to produce exotic gigaChad with blue eyes and black hair combo which is like the ultimate mogging machine.

White women should open up to me and my kind of men. We are one white woman away from creating blue eyed black haired teramoggers.

if negroes can produce good looking kids with white women, someone like me might be able to produce exotic gigaChad with blue eyes and black hair combo which is like the ultimate mogging machine.

White women should open up to me and my kind of men. We are one white woman away from creating blue eyed black haired teramoggers.
NO WHITE PUSSY FOR YOUR FACE

Thats probably because ethnics have some of the worst lands.
The worst lands usually produce the worst genetics as adaptions so its only reasonable for Whites to stay clear of shitskins.

You'll never be Indian, Whites came about when chadindians like me ventured into the forests of Europe to pick some berries and popped some cherries :feelzez: :chad: instead, @wereq saar plzz teach this delusional churka some important lessons

Respect and behold the true enterprising and industrious master race

20% - Foid worship
if negroes can produce good looking kids with white women
They can't. Negros only produce negros with lighter skin when they mate with Whites.
White women are gods and gods don't lower themselves to the level of slaves.

They can't. Negros only produce negros with lighter skin when they mate with Whites.

White women are gods and gods don't lower themselves to the level of slaves.
Okey jeet.

Whites are mixing with everything. chill out dickwad. It's nothing special. White is nothing special. Some of them are moggers but most aren't anything special. Certainly not gods lol. Although they are highest iq but we are talking about looks only.

Native Americans mogged them hard.

Screenshot-20240507-021306.png

56773a5f6e510a6f3a75e409_113858692.jpg

My ancestors mogged them hard as well.

So do I.

Its just that white pussy looks good on my dick:

big10.jpg

0_508.jpg

Last edited:
White is nothing special.
Then why do you covet them so much shitskin?
My ancestors mogged them hard as well.
I guess that's why you have such an inferiority complex with desire to upgrade your phenotype by race mixing with Whites! :lul::lul:
Certainly not gods lol.
They are gods compared to ethnic shitskin trash. They invented all the modern day comforts we enjoy. They build the best civilizations and most livable and enviable societies where everyone wants to live. They are the most beautiful. They have everything while you have nothing which is why you are so so desperate to Whitewash your bloodline. Kill yourself you shitskin faggot. White women are right to reject sexually untouchable lepers like you.

Then why do you covet them so much shitskin?

I guess that's why you have such an inferiority complex with desire to upgrade your phenotype by race mixing with Whites! :lul::lul:

They are gods compared to ethnic shitskin trash. They invented all the modern day comforts we enjoy. They build the best civilizations and most livable and enviable societies where everyone wants to live. They are the most beautiful. They have everything while you have nothing which is why you are so so desperate to Whitewash your bloodline. Kill yourself you shitskin faggot. White women are right to reject sexually untouchable lepers like you.
Who says I have inferiority complex jeet nigger?

You have inferiority complex, not me. I just wanna fuck white women. I would fuck any race of women except Pajeetas who are disgusting and blacks which I dont find attractive enough.

Race mixing is natural anyway at least between adjacent races. Whites are mixed with Farmers from Turkey anyway. So they have nothing to protect even. They are already heavily mixed with ethnic blood.

I only worship my Andronovo and Ancient North Eurasian ancestors. They were not white. They were a lot different from whites. Whites are mixed with Farmers from Anatolia. My Andronovo and Ancient North Eurasian ancestors had close to zero of that. They were instead 50% Caucasus hunter gatherers (Andronovo).

Last edited:
Who says I have inferiority complex jeet nigger?
I just wanna fuck white women.
Yes out of feelings of inferiority. You hate being mogged by Whites and therefore wish to Whitewash your shitskin genetics.
I only worship my Andronovo and Ancient North Eurasian ancestors. They were not white. They were a lot different from whites. Whites are mixed with Farmers from Anatolia. My Andronovo and Ancient North Eurasian ancestors had close to zero of that. They were instead 50% Caucasus hunter gatherers (Andronovo).
Try harder at gaslighting.

Curry posts are so pathetic it's insane kek

Yes out of feelings of inferiority. You hate being mogged by Whites and therefore wish to Whitewash your shitskin genetics.

Try harder at gaslighting.
I dont think Thats inferiority complex my jeet friend.

I just started in that thread that Whites mog civilizationally since they invented everything which is a fact. And getting mogged by them due to that fact is suffering which is a fact also.

If thats inferiority complex then everyone even whites suffer from it. Because they worship and penis envy BBC.