Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WHITE BOY SUMMER BANGER!!!

53857.jpg

Lyrics

CONTEMPLATING MASTURBATING FUCKING HATING NEVER ENDING PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK WEEPING IN THE DEEP TEARFUL IN THE DARK DICK SO HARD FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCKING DIE SITTING IN YOUR BASEMENT NEVER BEEN TOUCHED SCARED OF WOMEN AND ONLY SHIT FROM YOUR MOUTH I’LL SIT ON YOUR FACE KILL YOUR RACE YOU FUCKING DISGRACE KILL YOU ALL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCKING DIE YOU’RE A BUNCH OF SHEEP AND YOUR CORE IS WEAK LIVING IN A DREAM WHERE NO WOMAN SCREAM YOU THINK I OWE YOU HOLE I’LL FUCKING KILL YOUR SOUL DROWN IN YOUR SEMEN SEA AND GET AWAY FROM ME FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCKING DIE

kys Infiltrator faggot.

Lyrics

CONTEMPLATING MASTURBATING FUCKING HATING NEVER ENDING PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK WEEPING IN THE DEEP TEARFUL IN THE DARK DICK SO HARD FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCKING DIE SITTING IN YOUR BASEMENT NEVER BEEN TOUCHED SCARED OF WOMEN AND ONLY SHIT FROM YOUR MOUTH I’LL SIT ON YOUR FACE KILL YOUR RACE YOU FUCKING DISGRACE KILL YOU ALL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCKING DIE YOU’RE A BUNCH OF SHEEP AND YOUR CORE IS WEAK LIVING IN A DREAM WHERE NO WOMAN SCREAM YOU THINK I OWE YOU HOLE I’LL FUCKING KILL YOUR SOUL DROWN IN YOUR SEMEN SEA AND GET AWAY FROM ME FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCK YOU INCEL FUCKING DIE

Shitting on one of the most despised groups of people in human history, kissing the ass of the establishment, while also pretending to be edgy and hardcore. :feelsclown: