Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White cock only foid in pakistan

The fate of every curry that arrangemarriagemaxxes

What your title said, and the actual post have literally nothing to do with each other...

click baited.... cmon we really need to do this here? lol

Stan Prokopenkos wife 12 649x1024

Foids claiming they're getting raped by their husbands :lul:
Behead all ethnic foids, they are nothing but prototypes for the much perfect aryan foids (still inferior to the most subhuman man btw)

So she wants him to provide for her and fulfil his marital role but her providing for him and fulfilling her marital role is "abuse".

Boo fucking hoo what a stupid bitch.

You can just tell she’s exaggerating. “My life is horrible and I want to leave but I literally can’t…because reasons.” She couldn’t even come up with a good one like “He’s threatened to kill me if I leave!” If her daughters aren’t retarded, they’ll find out their mom is being abused regardless. The commitment issues excuse is even more laughable.

She likes being a SAHM mom who gets taken care of, but just doesn’t like being married to an ugly man, I guarantee it. Notice how him taking away her card is one of her gripes. Surrre, you just use it for groceries. She’s been brainwashed with western bs.
She fell for the marital rape meme :lul: :lul:

>husband's name is Paul
Paul ? that's such an uncommon name for muslims which consist absolute majority in Pakistan
but anyway Paul is based

"Get a better personality or I'll never fuck you, inkwell" :foidSoy:
"He had such a nice personality so I didn't notice the red flags." :foidSoy: